cupragavs LCR progress thread ***few new ideas, comments please***

Jul 4, 2006
Maidstone,Kent
Right due to amount of time wasters I may be keeping the Leon. But want to change the wheels as I don't like them. Can anyone remind me what the et and stud measurements are please. I may go down the stance road. What u reckon?

Jul 4, 2006
Maidstone,Kent
New pictures

Took some pictures the other day as i thought it was goin, so here they are, all comments welcome

100_0236.jpg

100_0237.jpg

100_0242.jpg

100_0241.jpg

100_0239.jpg

100_0238.jpg

100_0243.jpg

100_0247.jpg

100_0245.jpg

100_0246.jpg

bournemouthbear

hi gav
i am a new member and saw your car on piston heads im really interested in it are you still selling it?

Jul 4, 2006
Maidstone,Kent
hi gav
i am a new member and saw your car on piston heads im really interested in it are you still selling it?

Yeah the car is still up for sale. Don't mean to sound rude but you are sure that you can insure it and your mrs doesn't mind as I have had alot if time wasters and these seem to be the top excuses lol. The insurance I can understand as he was 18 but the mrs? Lol. But if you are interested in coming to have a look please by all means give me a shout on my mobile 07872336430. Will look forward to hearing from you.

CupraRobX

Jun 29, 2006
Surrey
Gav - I was literally texting you to say that I'd be over by 2.30pm on Sunday morning to give you time to make it shiney...when the wife dropped the bomb. We argued for ages about the car and it eventually turned out her friends convinced her that I was spending our cash on a car for me not for us. (later she previously said she liked the LCR and yours). To say I was pi$$ed off understates it. Like I said, it wasn't an excuse to get out of it cuz I couldnt afford insurance or maintaining it (i'm days away from turning 30!!) it was purely the wife. I did say I was sorry to mess you around as you had been before (and really hated to be adding to your growing list). I do hope you are able to sell her soon mate!

Jul 4, 2006
Maidstone,Kent
Gav - I was literally texting you to say that I'd be over by 2.30pm on Sunday morning to give you time to make it shiney...when the wife dropped the bomb. We argued for ages about the car and it eventually turned out her friends convinced her that I was spending our cash on a car for me not for us. (later she previously said she liked the LCR and yours). To say I was pi$$ed off understates it. Like I said, it wasn't an excuse to get out of it cuz I couldnt afford insurance or maintaining it (i'm days away from turning 30!!) it was purely the wife. I did say I was sorry to mess you around as you had been before (and really hated to be adding to your growing list). I do hope you are able to sell her soon mate!

Only messing mate. I understand when it comes to women lol. Well someone is comin to view it Saturday. If he doesn't want it by all means you can come have a look at the old girl :)

Jul 4, 2006
Maidstone,Kent
Well the leon is now sold, and is goin to a lovely owner who seems like it is going to be well looked after, he picks it up a week saturday when i get back from holiday, and the same day i pick up my lovely new motor with the four rings on the front :)

Jul 4, 2006
Maidstone,Kent
did you get the audi you want gav???

Yeah I got the one earlier in this thread, nearly p/x for a s4 but came to my senses and realised I wouldn't be able to run it.

And yeah I will b sticking around, the car will be to as it's gone to a new member on here, Bournemouthbear has bought it so will be nice to see where he goes with it.

Jul 4, 2006
Maidstone,Kent
Thanks guys. I hope it all goes well. I have just come back from holiday and am a bit worried about it now lol but I pick the Audi up tomorrow so gotta sort the Leon out today for him to pick up Saturday. Will be holding the tears back tomorrow