Dan's MK4 TDi IBIZA - Popular mods, before and after.

bizzaboy

The following is a visual guide detailing a number of popular Mk4 styling modifications.
I've provided before and after pics for comparison.

Upgrading front Grilles -
From standard slatted, to FR honeycombe / de-badged centre).

Before...
original_grilles6.jpg

After...
new_grilles7.jpg

Sleek Tailgate, De-Wipered -
Wiper removed including motor mechanism in Hatch.

Before and After...
before_after.jpg

HID Xenon Headlight conversion -
The camera/picture really doesn't show the true clarify of the light emitted from the HID's (the pic just looks more blue).

Before...
hid_before.jpg

After...
hid_after.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Ibiza 130 tdi

Black Magic
Jan 15, 2007
Somerset
The difference that front bumper makes is unreal! makes me want a cupra bumper! :D

Cupra to match at the back, then get the twin headlights as that's a give away it's not the real deal.. :(

But I really like. Colour is nice, wheels are nice, bumper is good! Keep up the good work! :thumbup:

bizzaboy

Hi guys, thankyou for your positive feedback. :)

The KEI Alloys I ordered online. The first time I saw them in the 'flesh' was at the garage while they were being fitted. TBH, I expected them to look darker (as in the pictures), but they have grown on me, also they suit the Ibiza very well.

Agree, the Cupra bumper really does transform the front of the facelift Ibiza!
Also, you can only do so much with the standard bumper, although it was looking quite sleek with the de-badged grille and splitter at the time (piccy 10 above).

I've seriously considered the rear Cupra bumper :) - but trying to find one is difficult (rarely they come up for sale on SCN or EBay). Buying new is an option but will works out very expensive when you add spraying and fitting...

For a similar price, I'm considering a set of Coilovers ??
The car sits nicely, but would be great to drop the car further at the rear.
Currently the back of the car sits higher than the front, due to the 'standard' Ibiza suspension geometry - Coilovers would rectify that. ;)

Again, appreciate you comments, cheers. :)
Daniel.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.