Reuvers

I is a Dutch man!
Oct 30, 2007
Netherlands
Well I am guessing some of you have seen me around here, however I never really posted many pictures of my car. So this is how far I have gotten till now...

Opions are more than welcome

This is how I bought her last November completely standard.

DSC00633.jpg
[/IMG]

DSC00638.jpg

Now its like this:

DSC00807.jpg

DSC00808.jpg

DSC00810.jpg

DSC00806.jpg

DSC00813.jpg

And as of yesterday (I think they look the nuts but let me know what you think)
Better pictures will follow

DSC00819.jpg

DSC00820.jpg

DSC00821.jpg

Last edited:
Jun 17, 2007
Aberdeenshire
Nice looking but get the cupra rims back on i would say

What have you done to the front grill looks like a red tint to it?

Rare colour of car and a nice colour at that.

kenny-cupra

Sep 7, 2005
Renfrew
looks real nice that mate!did you put the cupra engine in?or did it come out the factory like that?

us in the uk never got this model here , but europe got the cordoba cupra , i have only seen other other and that was at club charly show a few year back .

i would lower the car abit and get a nice set of alloys and wee bit of smoothing on the bumpers

kenny

Reuvers

I is a Dutch man!
Oct 30, 2007
Netherlands
Thanks for the comments!
As kenny said this was made as a cupra by factory.

So I am taking you guys don't like the alloys then? I think they look great especially as the color is almost the same as the car! But differences of opinions...They were only 400 euro with new tires, which was good as I needed new tires on the cupra rims soon, and would cost pretty much the same. Now I got new wheels and a set of rims I like for the same money practically

It will definitely be lowered soon. End of the week I am going on vacation then when I get back it will be coilover time...

Icecavern

Jun 12, 2001
Berkshire, UK
www.icecavern.com
I'm not a huge fan of the wheels personally, as they're not the sort of style I'm into, but I think they do look good on the car. Having the wheels the same colour gives a very 'stealth' type look to it.

Considering the country you're from though I'm surprised it's not slammed to the deck. :D

Reuvers

I is a Dutch man!
Oct 30, 2007
Netherlands
haha

patience my friend...

The thing is I really focused on getting my hp's up a lot. So Engine was my first priority and still is. I am going on vacation coming Sunday and when I get back I am buying the JEtex catback. Then when I fit that I will place the coilovers.
Thing is I also received my keys to my newly bought house 2 weeks ago, which means I also received my first mortgage payment and it hurts haha

I placed the wheels as I needed new tires anyway and wanted to go 17 inch and didn;t want to spend the cash on the cupra wheels.

As for lowering it to the ground because where I am from: its getting harder and harder due to the absurd amounts of speed bumps. But it will get done. Probably 40-50mm I am thinking...

Reuvers

I is a Dutch man!
Oct 30, 2007
Netherlands
Best thing would be if I sold all my bits and pieces like turbo and the cupra wheels. However not much interest in them yet.
As soon as I sell those I will have some cash to burn away haha

rich.h44

Its a secret!!!!
Aug 31, 2007
hull
i think both wheels look good,im so gealous you get the cordy cupra!!why do we never get the good stuff!it the same with all the jap stuff there keep all the good stuff for them selfs!
anyway what power you hoping for?

Reuvers

I is a Dutch man!
Oct 30, 2007
Netherlands
I am hoping that with the modds I have now, and then a different manifold as well to get 240HP maybe a bit more or a bit less (preferably a bit more haha)

Reuvers

I is a Dutch man!
Oct 30, 2007
Netherlands
its nice to see a cordy cupra, get some spacers on the back wheels! ;)

There is already 20mm spacers on the back...;)

Thanks for the comments guys

Yeah I really like the cordoba Cupra. Its a car which I have wanted for a long time, and as of November last year I could buy one. I personally like it more than the Ibiza, and the boot is huge! What I also like is that you barely see them, even here in Holland only a few people have them. I still have never seen one (other than pictures from Dutch forum) other than my own!

Oddly enough they are quite a bit cheaper than the Ibiza Cupra's as well. Almost 1500 Euro!

Really liking the work on the car. And can't wait to get the next bits done again

Last edited:

Ibiza02

Oct 7, 2006
North East
really like your car reuvers and think the wheels suit the car well! only thing i would have left as it was is the spoiler on the back as i think looks like somethings missing now... apart from that its really nice well done:) cant wait to see it with collies on!!! i always fancied getting a mk4 cordobra and get cupra bumpers etc on it obv wouldnt have 1.8T in it but still nippy if could got a tdi 130 ...

im happy with my new beemer now so:) haha!

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.