Gravesie LCR Progress Thread - Back on the road ! :) 29/12/2012

Gravesie-363

LCR 225
Aug 4, 2009
Darlington
Had a little meet last night with Scott and Nick and managed to get my car on the Vag-Com! (Big thanks to Nick for this!!)

Scott was saying that the 'Coding' on his started something like 00041 when the map was turned off, and when it was active it was 10041!

My engine code is something along the lines of 10154, it starts with a '1' basically, so we came to the conclusion that it has been mapped!

Nick and Scott reckon it is aswell, i took them for a spin in it and they think it is . . . Im happy :D

I have come up with a little list, i will be gettin this, hopefully in the same order ....

Induction Kit
Hids
T.I.P
FMIC
Stage 2 map . . .

What you guys reckon?

Gravesie-363

LCR 225
Aug 4, 2009
Darlington
But i need the spoolage noise after what everyone has said haha! Will probably order them at the same time anyway as it will be after xmas now!

gav_c

Dec 12, 2009
HID FTW:), But performance first tho i agree with the guys up top, TIP FTW, but Would love it seeing you behind me with a hUGEEEEEE intercooler:)

IBIZA FTW and where was my invite to this meet:(

Gravesie-363

LCR 225
Aug 4, 2009
Darlington
I didnt think it was guna end up as a mini meet sorta thing lol, it just did!

Im going to get them in the order of that list, FMIC will not be for a while lol!

Gravesie-363

LCR 225
Aug 4, 2009
Darlington
Scott knows the score, but about the ibizas . . far from the truth :p

I need to do summit to the back end, what do you guys think ?

It looks very plain and family like . .

rocky2008

Buy Cheap Buy Twice!
Nov 16, 2008
North-east
Scott knows the score, but about the ibizas . . far from the truth :p

I need to do summit to the back end, what do you guys think ?

It looks very plain and family like . .

it has 5 doors mate, nothing is going to get you away from the family like look :p haha. debadge it but leave cupraR on it :D

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise