Ibiza Cupra MK3 Blue SOLD :(

Jan 31, 2008
Well i fitted the split R yesterday, and one thing i didnt expect was how quiet it is, i supose once a few more mods and a re-map with the adjustment of the valve it will sound better ?

Photo0193.jpg

p34ch3y

tastefully modified
Oct 17, 2005
cambs
nope

it wont be that loud at all mate if you wanted loud you realy should have got the turbosmart dual port

do a search and you will soon find out mate

ant that in the rong way any way...

Jan 31, 2008
nope

it wont be that loud at all mate if you wanted loud you realy should have got the turbosmart dual port

do a search and you will soon find out mate

ant that in the rong way any way...

is it ?? it seems to be working fine...............:shrug:

Jan 31, 2008
Little update for you guys,

sod the track or euro look this is the dirt look i think it could catch on :lol:

I think she needs a wash dont you? :roll:

Photo0254.jpg

Photo0255.jpg

Photo0256.jpg

JJ_arosa

the split r is on the wrong way,

and you can adjust it by turning the top, i know when i got my split r it was screwed all the way down so it was all recir and no dump, i think 16 turns is a good place to start correct me if im wrong, its around 40% dump and 60% recirc

Jan 31, 2008
the split r is on the wrong way,

and you can adjust it by turning the top, i know when i got my split r it was screwed all the way down so it was all recir and no dump, i think 16 turns is a good place to start correct me if im wrong, its around 40% dump and 60% recirc

I know mate ive sorted it now, thanks

I think i have mine on about 2 clicks/turn cause anymore and it cuts out?

Jan 31, 2008
I thought mine was dirty...lol. Get out and clean it, cant imagine that salt being very good for the paintwork.

I know mate but i work all the time haha poor i know, going to try and do it tonight cause i have never had a car this dirty before, i dont like it :cry:

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.