Ibiza Cupra MK3 Blue SOLD :(

Jan 31, 2008
Hi everyone and thanks for your welcomes on the newbie thread :D

I picked up my 1st Cupra last week, i'm well chuffed with it, there are a couple of little bits that need some TLC but other than that its great :D

I do have a few plans for it, but dont know were to start, i'm like a kid in toys R us at christmas haha

Heres a few pics i took yesterday and yes the exhaust is going :D

Photo0161.jpg

Photo0160.jpg

SNV31536.jpg

SNV31537.jpg

SNV31538.jpg

SNV31540.jpg

Thanks

Dale

Last edited:

lofer

Atlantis to Interzone
Apr 11, 2007
Holbeach
Nice car, love them in blue! Before you get it lowered change that terrible exhaust!!!!!! :D

Jan 31, 2008
Thanks guys :D

Yer i'm getting the splitter i had it on my 206GT and it look sweet on that, i do want an exhaust but its not hanging off so it will stay for a little longer !!

Pieter

Nice ride!!

Change the exhaust. This is an exhaust for an Honda!!

Jan 31, 2008
hi everyone just got a quick question why carnt i post in the for sale sections?? do i need to do something or erm...................anything else to use that section of the forum?? ive look through the rules but didnt see anything unless i missed it?? :confused:

Jan 31, 2008
hi everyone just got a quick question why carnt i post in the for sale sections?? do i need to do something or erm...................anything else to use that section of the forum?? ive look through the rules but didnt see anything unless i missed it?? :confused:

:doh::doh::doh::doh:

Ive seen it now so it dosent matter about the above :lol:

Jan 31, 2008
nice car, does need some spacers though ive just put 20mm on mine so much better than standard best colour aswell

Cheers mate, yes mate i'm just looking into getting the spacers too, were did you get yours from and how much did you pay if you dont mind me asking ??

Jan 31, 2008
Little update for you guys :D

Photo0184.jpg

Forge Split R dump valve :D ill get some more pics up once ive put it on :D

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.