Ibiza Cupra MK3 Blue SOLD :(

Jan 31, 2008
Little update for you guys :D

Started to refurb my standard cupra alloys, only started the centres so far

Sanded
Photo0308.jpg

Primed - 2 need doing again:censored:
Photo0312.jpg

Also picking up a catback stainless system tomorrow, so i can get that awful jap back box off my beast:D

2491_1.jpg

Jan 31, 2008
haha its a pain in the arse at the moment mate cause i have no spare wheels, so i think im going to stick the bicycle spare on from the boot [:@] that means driving like miss daisy :cry:

It will all be worth it once there done :D i hope :D

Jan 31, 2008
Little update for you guys :D

Went to chesterfield last night and came back with a cat back stainless system :D :D :D :D hopefully this will be on asap so i can get the farting centre section off and the awful jap box :D

Photo0313.jpg

Also today Postman Pat brought me my new flip key for my car, its from a audi it just needs cutting and programming to my alarm and immobiliser, the company i got it from fitted the Seat badge on request :D

Photo0318.jpg

Photo0319.jpg

Jan 31, 2008
yes mate there on my list, but i have tax and mot in april :( so they are on hold for a bit, im thinking front mounted intercooler before them but will see :D

Jan 31, 2008
Little update for you lot :D

The exhaust is being fitted this friday hopefully, ive also just ordered some interior pannels that ive needed for the footwells and ive got my hands on some 40mm Koni lowering springs, so there on there way too :D

I still want coilovers but these springs will be good for now :D

Jan 31, 2008
Little update, lowered 40mm all round and full system is on, not 100% happy with the exhaust but its getting sorted :D

Couple of pics from todays clean :D and a before lowered shot ;)

BEFORE lowered
Photo0163.jpg

AFTER lowered
Photo0402.jpg

Photo0401.jpg

Exhaust, **** pic !!!!
Photo0394.jpg

jay26

Feb 6, 2009
scunthorpe
thats why he sed he is not happy with it :lol:

looking good mate if we own'd a car together it would nearly be done lol becouse you started with the exterior and i started under the bonnet:lol:

i would get some spacers tho mate fave mod so far for me :D

Jan 31, 2008
the exhaust doesn't really look straight?

Yes mate its getting sorted :D

thats why he sed he is not happy with it :lol:

looking good mate if we own'd a car together it would nearly be done lol becouse you started with the exterior and i started under the bonnet:lol:

i would get some spacers tho mate fave mod so far for me :D

hahaha i want engine mods to start but i want it looking how i want first, im hoping to get spacers soon mate but tax and mot are next !! what size spacers did you go for mate ??

jay26

Feb 6, 2009
scunthorpe
20mm looked loads better ther is a before and after pic on page 4 of my readers ride thred that shows how much dif it made i will msg you the link to the ones i got if you want mate they was hubsentric spacers for £52 deliverd if you want it

Jan 31, 2008
20mm looked loads better ther is a before and after pic on page 4 of my readers ride thred that shows how much dif it made i will msg you the link to the ones i got if you want mate they was hubsentric spacers for £52 deliverd if you want it

Yer mate if you dont mind that would be great :D

hillmandj

Im liking that flip key youve got mate, how much are them?

Also your car is looking really nice!

That exhaust it came with was terrible, most people would of just left it on..... ;)