DSC00036.jpg

Last edited:

jay26

Feb 6, 2009
scunthorpe
mikey kc

my thorts too :lol:

wilz

did not like them they looked cheap when lookin at the car and it will be gettin slam'd with spacers :D

Rocky Rocastle

thanks and as above

to all thanks for the compliments :redface:

jay26

Feb 6, 2009
scunthorpe
days progress sorted the door handel so i can get out of the car .took out the cd changer as it was **** ipod aux in use insted. cleaned it and the NC249 mod

so dont need that :rifle: in the bin you go :funk:

t.jpg

will have more pics when weather is better :D

jay26

Feb 6, 2009
scunthorpe
well had a a piller gauge holder with no gauge so got myself a pro comp one fitted

DSC00035-1.jpg

and this is how the door handel works till i can get the new one :doh:dont laugh its temp:doh: its a screw and bit of vac hose over it so its not sharp

DSC00034-1.jpg

jay26

Feb 6, 2009
scunthorpe
well boost gauge is in and im wondering what could have been done to my car as its doin 14psi and i was told its ment to do 8psi standard and i know the actuator has not been wound up any clues :confused:

T_higgs89

Need more POWER!!!
Feb 2, 2009
Wirksworth
well had a a piller gauge holder with no gauge so got myself a pro comp one fitted

and this is how the door handel works till i can get the new one :doh:dont laugh its temp:doh: its a screw and bit of vac hose over it so its not sharp

Cost me £95 from volkswagen dealer for the part and service £30 for the bit and £65 for labour ripping b******s, although might be slightly different mines got manual mirror controls

jay26

Feb 6, 2009
scunthorpe
good news its alive again:funk:. all fixed all i needed was bottom arm and drop link put them on and got it tracked up and she is fine thank god just need new wheels now will have pics later