Ibiza MK4 Matt Orange (ex Track Grey )

Vlad_TNS

Sep 18, 2009
Bucharest RO
Thank you people for the kind words :bounce: . But i got one question for you guys..If you were in my place,would you buy a 1.8T engine for it or would you sell the car and buy a Ibiza Cupra instead???Is anybody here that did this conversion(1.2 to 1.8 T)???

@Hartosh1-Cheer up,maybe Santa will bring you coilovers this year :)
@Righttoe - Yep...photoshop is the program,but that's not all,you need a professional camera aswell.

Ibiza 130 tdi

Black Magic
Jan 15, 2007
Somerset
Buy a Cupra if you can afford it. The Cupra's arent just a bigger engine, they're better wishbone bushes, better interior, better brakes etc etc etc aswell as the engine. It'd handle the power alot better aswell.

undefined

Complex Simplicity
Jul 8, 2007
Sheffield
looks smart in the new colour. is it painted or wrapped. i like the matte affect compared tom the leon in ur pictures..

i think id have left the roof in the original colour. mix things up a bit :D

Fl@pper

Back older greyer and less oilier but always hope
Jun 19, 2001
Gloucester
Fantastic looking job that - fan of orange always but in matte as well :clap: AWESOME :clap:

Vlad_TNS

Sep 18, 2009
Bucharest RO
Thank's guys i'm glad u like it

@undefined : the car is wrapped,but many people asked me if it's painted .You have a good ideea but the orange is matt and my original color is mettalic.And i don't like matt and metallic colors on the same car.I like a car to be only matt, or only metallic.:)
@Fl@pper : Thank you......i like orange aswell,there are not to many orange ibizas

Last edited:

stezo2k

Anjuna Monkey
Mar 15, 2008
Dudley
thats awesome, which company did it for you? (i'm hoping they have a place in the uk heh)

loving the car

Vlad_TNS

Sep 18, 2009
Bucharest RO
@stezo2k : The company is called TCM Turbo.I guess this company is not in the UK but try other companys that deal with remaps.It's not that expensive anyway.
@philharris68 : Thanks phil.The wrapping cost 188 pounds.
@momiwi : dzięki ! :D

stezo2k

Anjuna Monkey
Mar 15, 2008
Dudley
@stezo2k : The company is called TCM Turbo.I guess this company is not in the UK but try other companys that deal with remaps.It's not that expensive anyway.
@philharris68 : Thanks phil.The wrapping cost 188 pounds.

Cheers mate, i'll have a look anyway :)

Wow that is a fantastic price for the colour, much cheaper than a re-spray

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.