Ibiza MK4 Matt Orange (ex Track Grey )

stezo2k

Anjuna Monkey
Mar 15, 2008
Dudley
The Civics are nice cars, can't fault them too much. Only drawback is the V-tech can take ages before it properly kicks in

The cupras don't really have a similar issue. I am very biased though :D

Vlad_TNS

Sep 18, 2009
Bucharest RO
Hello everybody. Sorry for not posting some new photos since last year.But better late than never ,right ?

I realized that wrapping wasn't my best idea so i resprayed it. I chose the Audi S3 orange..........Glut(Glow) Orange.I also got rid of the Seat logo on the boot and now when i want to open it i use a button that is mounted inside the car.And another upgrade............ Disc brakes ( front/rear ) Brembo Max and brake pads ( front/rear ) ATE Ceramic. My friends make fun of me and say why do i need better braking when i have a tiny engine.But i told them that cars with small engines have bad brakes.

[IMG=http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/7641/p52601611.jpg][/IMG]

stezo2k

Anjuna Monkey
Mar 15, 2008
Dudley
Wow, your car looks amazing sprayed. Even better than before fantastic work :D

Not sure if I like the debadge on the boot but other than that it looks perfect. Def one of the best looking and most unique mk4s on here. Glad i'm subscribed to this

Vlad_TNS

Sep 18, 2009
Bucharest RO
Thanks a lot mate. You make me blush............honestly :) . I like it how it looks without the Seat logo,but i have to say it's not very practical ,but i got used to it :)

170gone

170gone
Sep 27, 2010
Wow, your car looks amazing sprayed. Even better than before fantastic work :D

Not sure if I like the debadge on the boot but other than that it looks perfect. Def one of the best looking and most unique mk4s on here. Glad i'm subscribed to this

Sweet ride man honestly epic, love the colour orange haha. Looks better resprayed in my opinion...what made you respray?

Dude, where did you get your slightly blacked out back headlights from?:D