Jenk's purple mk2 track hack...Im sure it hates me

Feb 20, 2005
Telford ay it...
Being trying to ring round for insurance all morning (I cant get through to most) and Adrian Flux are looking the best, bonus over my current insurers is they dont charge you £25 everytime you call them to change something.........well thats what he said. Still not overly happy with the price :(

Feb 20, 2005
Telford ay it...
Just rang my own insurance to see if i can get 6 months cover, which they cant, but they said they quoted me on the wrong car previously (for the year) so recalculated and its gone up :( Whats a GT and why do insurance people think its one? And why is a GTi £70 more!!!! :cry:

Feb 20, 2005
Telford ay it...
Yeah, tried them and they were over £500 :blink:. Seem like one of the best companies to deal with though, I shall try them out come mk4 insurance time and hope they are competative.

I just dont get why im getting similar prices to what I was paying 2 years ago for it as a 12k a year car. Maybe im in a dream world?

Feb 20, 2005
Telford ay it...
Insured :funk:

Still not best pleased with the cost but it had to be done, no one could touch the Flux. Changed the limated milage to 3k instead of 1.5k for an extra £50 just incase I exceed it.

Off to get the puncture repaired now.

Feb 20, 2005
Telford ay it...
Just been to have a nail taken out of one of the tires (basically band new)..................its scrapped :cry:

DSC00211.jpg

Its been driven on and goosed the side wall, Im not best pleased and need to try and get a tire by tomorow :(

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
what? thats a wounder mate! something always goes wrong when you always want to get something done for a certain time!
hopefully it will be cool again soon mate!

Feb 20, 2005
Telford ay it...
Just tried my usual haunt in birmingham and hes given me the same date, usually very reliable and can get hold of the the same day. Looks like the mk4 is going on track.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.