Leon Cupra N249 bypass pic?

cupradan

Original Shinto...
May 12, 2004
Huddersfield
Can anyone who has done the N249 bypass on an AUQ Cupra stick a pic up on here for me? I've been reading the various guides for bypassing it on Ibizas as its supposedly a similar layout but my engine doesnt look the same.

Cheers

drue1

May 27, 2009
kent
does anyone have a pic of before the n249 mod was done as i cant even find this n249 or a pic would help to what im looking for.i took the box off from coil pack number 4 and blocked off the hole in the pipe .will this be ok ??

LEE69

Stage 2 Revo'd
Dec 10, 2004
C\UK\Devon\Torquay
does anyone have a pic of before the n249 mod was done as i cant even find this n249 or a pic would help to what im looking for.i took the box off from coil pack number 4 and blocked off the hole in the pipe .will this be ok ??

yes just block the hole, and run the feed for the dump valve from a T'd piece of the inlet manifold stub, or off the FPR.

drue1

May 27, 2009
kent
cheers i did mine today and must say does feel better and dv and flutter sounds louder;);)
one other thing lee69 the hole i blocked off from the black box over number 4 coil pack can i use that pipe for my boost gauge when i get one ??

Last edited:

LEE69

Stage 2 Revo'd
Dec 10, 2004
C\UK\Devon\Torquay
Yeah you could do, or T into the FPR like this.
this is before i did the by-pass myself.

DSCF0316.jpg

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.