My ibiza cupra ihi track car project

Alps Pacino

Oct 30, 2008
Middlesbrough
I thought i would start a thread on my car and the progress i am making with it or the lack of lol. Anyway the car was bought by my friend a few years ago as a non runner, he got it up and running and was using it as a road car, i bought the car off him and have started turning it back into a track specific car as thats all its good for really and the odd summer blast out.

Anyway the spec is as follows

IHI vf34 turbo
jabbasport ceramic coated manifold
660cc fuel injectors
audi S3 fuel pump
aquamist S1 race spec
full custom 3inch pipework and FMIC(600x400x100)
piperx velocity induction kit
modified throttle body (cable)
Full custom 3inch exhaust system downpipe ceramic coated and oval tailpipe
DTA E48 ecu
vibratechnics race engine mounts
KW variant 1 coilovers
Brembo 4pot calipers and 305mm discs
Compomotive MO 5spoke wheels with toyo R888 tyres
Polycarb windows
Interior is
full cage from geronimo cages
cobra suzuka seats
6 point harness's
omp suede steering wheel
totally gutted

The car is at geronimo at the min getting the rollcage fitted so by tomorrow or tuesday i should have some more pics of a car with a cage thats half done. Here are some pics of how it looks when its all together and how it is now

ibiza3.jpg

ibiza4.jpg

ibiza5.jpg

ibiza2.jpg

ibiza1.jpg

ibiza9.jpg

As it is now getting the cage fitted

ibiza6.jpg

ibiza7.jpg

ibiza8.jpg

Albe 20VT

Very Nice Car !
Which size are the COMPOS ,and which Size are R888 ?
Are you happy whit the toyos ?

greetings!

revo20vtdan

Jan 21, 2007
sunny old stockton
looks good i'am hoping todo a few track days next year as ive just got my ibiza project finished and it needs a good blastin round a track to much power to blast round the streets keep up the gd work :D

Alps Pacino

Oct 30, 2008
Middlesbrough
no diff and no vids of it. A diff is on the shopping list though and will probably be bought and fitted when the standard clutch finally gives up. I already have spec cltch to go in but not much point fiting it when the standard ne is coping alright

Albe 20VT

Thanks for the Infos.
Much fun with the car,cool when you post other Pics.

Greetings
sorry about my English.

Willie

LCR Track car
Aug 6, 2004
Sunny Scotland
Thats a tidy spec for a track car.
With a diff and uprated clutch it will be perfect.

I've been looking at the Cobra Suzuka Pro seats too as they fit my ass perfectly

Officially jealous

daves ibiza

love this car im sure i seen this some where before

wheres the maf and what coil packs you running there mate

Riko

MURDER WAGON
Jun 10, 2007
Milton Keynes
Ah 'Dickos' (iirc) old car! He put a lot of effort putting an interior back in, only for you to rip it all back out again! LOl! All that power does deserve to be on a track tho. Love the bumper!!

Alps Pacino

Oct 30, 2008
Middlesbrough
It doesnt use a maf and it has a pug coilpack with it being on the dta managment.

Ye its Dickos old car he didnt have it long but done a few bits to it including putting half an interior in it which has now all been sold again lol.

cupramillo

The "Red Baron"
Feb 24, 2008
South London
Looks savage! Im sure it shows up alot of cars worth a hell of alot more than it. Great spec aswell, must certainly shift.

Love the holes where the number plate used to be.

Top work;)

Alps Pacino

Oct 30, 2008
Middlesbrough
Ye is dicko's and si's old car. I'm away back to work now so no updates but i'll be emailing the bloke that is putting the cage in to email me some pic's so i'll get them put up once he sends me them.

westallc

Jan 25, 2009
i notice your running a split r dumpvalve ?? does the car like this as i have found 99% of the 1.8t dont like atmosperic dump valves ??

love the car great spec must flyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :D

stupac

Hybrid Mk3 Power
Aug 10, 2007
Aberdeen, Scotland
nice work mate, love the car, maybe mine will be a track slag one day, its only hybrid at the mo but already proving to be a bit of a beast for road use :)

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members