pics of my fmic and suspension

Triple D

stoneyfordNI said:
nice pics fella , ur aircon pre rad is near as shiny as ur FMIC ,
Iknow, the cars only just done 4,900 miles and it gets cleand more or less once a week so that none of the **** on the roads corrode it.

Ant FR

Feb 15, 2005
Kent
Is it just me but the forge ne looks smaller than the SEATSPORT one off the cupra

here's mine when i did it.

cooler004.jpg

whats the suspension like now, less crashy??

Jan 14, 2005
Cannock/Wolvo
Ant FR said:
Is it just me but the forge ne looks smaller than the SEATSPORT one off the cupra

Cant really tell, but i suppose it doesnt matter as long as it does the same job. i must admit i like the way seat have put the seat sport trademark on the side of the cooler

Triple D

Ol' Timer said:
Interesting pics spaniels fr but why have you got more water in your headlights than in your washer bottle. :D
Lol because they're a **** designed.

Triple D

Ant FR said:

here's mine when i did it.
whats the suspension like now, less crashy??

It does look smaller but im not liking that plastic hosing that comes off the top of the intercooler, too many bends in the plastic so it might not be as flow efficient, i dont know, maybe if someone with a cupra tdi and someone with the forge one to compare the two. Also it mounted different to the forge one, as the forge one is mounted directly onto the crash bar, it looks like the seat one is mounted to the car.
The suspension is still very harsh, and can feel every little bump in the road but thats the way i like it, its just a shame i havent really had the dry weather to really try it out.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.