Wee mans Arosa Track day project working again Thanks Grandad !!!

ArosaRacer

Wee man returns in a fL mk2 cupra
Aug 28, 2005
Bayview, Kent
Merry Christmas little asbo mo fo
001.jpg

guess im busy tomorrow!

Boo

The original wee beastie
Nov 12, 2006
Eastbourne
I was going to say they arent that expensive at all. Just a pain in the bum taking the old ones off and putting the new ones on.

ArosaRacer

Aug 28, 2005
Bayview, Kent
New arm is in and bolted up but im having trouble with the drop link now as the bushes are to fat to get a turn on the nut to tighten them down, But it was pissing down and blowing a gale so i will try again tomorrow

af1

Feb 17, 2008
completly off topic i know, but it still makes me giggle thinking about lydden bhp show...
your car was in the entrace to where we were parked broken :(

i tried to talk to you to ask you how your car was and u just turned round and said "quick hurry up and park, your brakes are on fire!!"

haha ho ho humding still makes me laugh

ArosaRacer

Aug 28, 2005
Bayview, Kent
yeah they were smoking well, the plan is to try and get it done this week so i can take it to brands hatch on saturday

af1

Feb 17, 2008
ooh thats a tempting way to spend some of my xmas bonus, shame i just fitted 2 new tyres .... too expensive to track 18s

ArosaRacer

Aug 28, 2005
Bayview, Kent
New parts for the wee one are 2.0 16v engine, box, loom, and anything i need from a 1996 Golf gti mk3:funk:

Anyone fancy lending a hand?

F2 Stu

I. Am. Legend.
Oct 4, 2001
Crawley, UK
Visit site
Hardest bit is getting round the fact the engine mounts are in different places and you need to have drive shafts specially made for it as well as sourcing other suspension/braking parts

Not impossible, but its far from plug and play stuff and a short attention span need not apply

Might be easier to stick it in the back:D

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.