what have you done to your car today ?

Sl1ced

Oct 10, 2020
47ee4fc4cc20238c1ed29586d983cffd.jpg

Every Leon owner has to have a roll of this lying around.

I think it's the law actually.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

True that. I squashed a bead of it round under the loom panel. But I have no idea if it worked or not I’ll re do it in the warmer weather

Reactions: iammooks

iammooks

Nov 27, 2018
So that brings another episode of 'well that was a ******* pain in the arse but it'll be worth it if it works' to an end.

And for the first time in my life I remembered to reconnect the washer hose before I put the scuttle back together.

Thanks @Thai-wronghorse for the tip that's what it could be.

While I'm at it, has anyone got a link to the scuttle pins?

adef96a87545a56f54dc7394fd3b6dbd.jpg

I've had one broken one in there for years and just want it looking right. I know there are people who say you don't need them, but just humour me...

Last edited:

Sl1ced

Oct 10, 2020
So that brings another episode of 'well that was a ******* pain in the arse but it'll be worth it if it works' to an end.

And for the first time in my life I remembered to reconnect the washer hose before I put the scuttle back together.

Thanks [mention]Thai-wronghorse [/mention]for the tip that's what it could be.

While I'm at it, has anyone got a link to the scuttle pins?

adef96a87545a56f54dc7394fd3b6dbd.jpg

I've had one broken one in there for years and just want it looking right. I know there are people who say you don't need them, but just humour me...

I have no pins haha

iammooks

Nov 27, 2018
Here’s the part number for you to look up: 1M0853547A
TPS or local VAG dealer should have them.

That's perfect - thank you. Now if only anyone had them on eBay. Looks like a trip to the dealer for me.

EDIT: Typing in the part number on Google brings up parts numbers for manufacturers who use the same part. Typed some of those into eBay search instead and found some.

Last edited:

Sl1ced

Oct 10, 2020
That's perfect - thank you. Now if only anyone had them on eBay. Looks like a trip to the dealer for me.

EDIT: Typing in the part number on Google brings up parts numbers for manufacturers who use the same part. Typed some of those into eBay search instead and found some.

Are they pence?

iammooks

Nov 27, 2018
Are they pence?

It was ten of them for about £3 I think. They're coming from Latvia but if they arrive, you're welcome to have a couple. Ten is more than I need anyway.

Reactions: Sl1ced

Sl1ced

Oct 10, 2020
It was ten of them for about £3 I think. They're coming from Latvia but if they arrive, you're welcome to have a couple. Ten is more than I need anyway.

Legend. I have a lot of fresh trout, we can do a trade

Reactions: iammooks

Manic172

https://m.facebook.com/ManicMotorsport1
Dec 4, 2018
Hemel hempstead
www.seatcupra.net

Sl1ced

Oct 10, 2020
Just had a look... that is a cae set up. The one I just bought was 550 euros all in and posted. On special if you buy the all black set up for black Friday special deal

Sweet mate. How’s the build going?!

Manic172

https://m.facebook.com/ManicMotorsport1
Dec 4, 2018
Hemel hempstead
www.seatcupra.net
Sweet mate. How’s the build going?!

Slow and steady... don't wanna rush it and then be disapoi red looking at bits of it. So trying to do every thing right or to the best of my abilities. At the moment just doing like a mok build to make every thing line up and all holes drilled etc then in to painting it hopefully

Reactions: Sl1ced
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise