what have you done to your car today ?

LCR AL

Jun 5, 2020
I always wanted the top force evo buggy. But then I started racing them. Any one who raced 1/10 off road will know what one of these are View attachment 22075

Tenth technology predator mmmmmmm
I had a top force back in the early 90's, aswell as some others cars I raced.
Full carbon upgrades, metal shocks, carbon prop etc.
Won an indoor meeting near bracknell with it, great days!

Sent from my SM-A405FN using Tapatalk

Reactions: Manic172

Yellow fr

Gone to new owner so seat less for now
Sep 6, 2018
Sandbeds West Yorkshire
Worth asking - when you undid the top nuts, is it the allen key you turn or the 21mm? I'm guessing either will do the job. I'm going out today to put some penetrant in there so it's less trouble getting it undone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s the 21 mm you undo try not to turn the Allen key one

Reactions: iammooks

iammooks

Nov 27, 2018
It’s the 21 mm you undo try not to turn the Allen key one

I thought as much - I saw a thread ages ago where they were turning the allen key and were wondering why the head rounded off.

Gokiwi64

Geriatric Member
Apr 26, 2014
Hockley, Essex
You "kids" of today - we had Stretch Armstrong, Magna Doodle, Matchbox cars, Tonka Toys and Evel Kneivel stunt bike, oh and the Chopper and or Grifter for transport

Sl1ced

Oct 10, 2020
I thought as much - I saw a thread ages ago where they were turning the allen key and were wondering why the head rounded off.

Get a good Allen key so it fits snug. I had no issues at all with it

iammooks

Nov 27, 2018
You "kids" of today - we had Stretch Armstrong, Magna Doodle, Matchbox cars, Tonka Toys and Evel Kneivel stunt bike, oh and the Chopper and or Grifter for transport

We also had proper cars with proper engines. Given that you can't work on half the modern cars without a degree in electrical engineering, it's no wonder all the YouTube generation are obsessed with putting noisy exhausts on supercars.

Sl1ced

Oct 10, 2020
Mate mine is literally made up of donated parts so don’t worry about it haha

Scotty_b

Leon Cupra 300R
Jun 3, 2004
Hertfordshire

Right you lot.... my boy and me as you all know are building this silly leon. Could you get over to Facebook, inster and YouTube and give us a like and share. And any ideas on videos on bits I have
done that you wanna see let me know and I will do them

What’s your YouTube name so I can search (using a different device to the forum)?

Reactions: Manic172

iammooks

Nov 27, 2018
Before I start a thread (I've done a search, but I'm not coming up with anything helpful) I just wanted to know if there are any threads on boost gauges that would help me make a decision on what to get and how much I'll need to spend? I'm only looking for something that'll give me an idea of what's actually going on in the engine. Nothing too boy-racer...

Sl1ced

Oct 10, 2020
Before I start a thread (I've done a search, but I'm not coming up with anything helpful) I just wanted to know if there are any threads on boost gauges that would help me make a decision on what to get and how much I'll need to spend? I'm only looking for something that'll give me an idea of what's actually going on in the engine. Nothing too boy-racer...

I just went for a basic mechanical one. Let’s me keep an eye on what’s going on. Nothing too flash. I’ll get a picture later

iammooks

Nov 27, 2018
I just went for a basic mechanical one. Let’s me keep an eye on what’s going on. Nothing too flash. I’ll get a picture later

That'd be awesome - thank you. It'd just be nice to know what the engine's doing at a glance and build up some idea of whether it's holding boost. I know the girlfriend will roll her eyes (when I'm on my phone she's like "are you talking to your SEAT friends again?") but it's better to have her think I'm a boy racer with a boost gauge than to be stripping all the pipes out...

Sl1ced

Oct 10, 2020
That'd be awesome - thank you. It'd just be nice to know what the engine's doing at a glance and build up some idea of whether it's holding boost. I know the girlfriend will roll her eyes (when I'm on my phone she's like "are you talking to your SEAT friends again?") but it's better to have her think I'm a boy racer with a boost gauge than to be stripping all the pipes out...

Lol no worries

Scotty_b

Leon Cupra 300R
Jun 3, 2004
Hertfordshire
Clean and (spray) ceramic coated the daily and the lifer.
17260a88a35a4ab3317fd2710b33f3dd.jpg

Sl1ced

Oct 10, 2020

93a90538611be9288e64341cb90c2954.jpg

It’s usually red. Made it blue so you could see it.

6d5b5b51bc9b1ea8f5d8d4738c7580e8.jpg

It’s plumbed in Center of the fuel rail and disappears off top left.

Connor H

Dec 19, 2019
Essex
93a90538611be9288e64341cb90c2954.jpg

It’s usually red. Made it blue so you could see it.

6d5b5b51bc9b1ea8f5d8d4738c7580e8.jpg

It’s plumbed in Center of the fuel rail and disappears off top left.

Same gauge as me, think I paid about 30 quid

Also sliced your engine bay is looking TUFF. My favourite thing is seeing how people organise their bay. I havnt seen the brake booster routed like that and I’m into it.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.