what have you done to your car today ?

Sl1ced

Oct 10, 2020
Same gauge as me, think I paid about 30 quid

Also sliced your engine bay is looking TUFF. My favourite thing is seeing how people organise their bay. I havnt seen the brake booster routed like that and I’m into it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t know if tuff is good or bad but she’s stinking. Needs a new rocker gasket ( I got one months ago but never did it) it’s getting there I need a few more hose clamps etc but it’s not used most of the week so it can sit.

Reactions: Connor H

300bhpdaily

May 26, 2020
That looks wicked mate fair play they look abit like the older style Porsche alloys proper finishes off how clean your car is in grey.

Reactions: iammooks

Scotty_b

Leon Cupra 300R
Jun 3, 2004
Hertfordshire
Also when you clean the car is it only me that finds more stuff wrong?

Wonder how long this has been gone for!
7e6e94bf35fd1197b30c5cb9c7df572b.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Connor H

Connor H

Dec 19, 2019
Essex
That looks wicked mate fair play they look abit like the older style Porsche alloys proper finishes off how clean your car is in grey.

Thanks! Gotta love bright silver wheels on clean metallic colours. Yeah I was in half a mind to go for something 'sporty', because that does suit the car. But also love stanced out dishy look. Tried to find a midground and i think the Porsche inspired twists looks good,

Sl1ced

Oct 10, 2020
Also when you clean the car is it only me that finds more stuff wrong?

Wonder how long this has been gone for!
7e6e94bf35fd1197b30c5cb9c7df572b.jpg

Haha you’ve still got four more mate don’t worry about it

Reactions: Scotty_b

300bhpdaily

May 26, 2020
Haha ive thought about it but its pretty hard to find an affordable set of LCR brakes :poop:

Yea true. What about 312mm front discs and calipers of a Octavia vrs mk1? I don’t know what size is on your car it might even have tho in it from factory mate don’t really know.

iammooks

Nov 27, 2018
93a90538611be9288e64341cb90c2954.jpg

It’s usually red. Made it blue so you could see it.

6d5b5b51bc9b1ea8f5d8d4738c7580e8.jpg

It’s plumbed in Center of the fuel rail and disappears off top left.

Nice - thanks for this.

Am I right in thinking the ones on eBay are all pretty similar - it's just a matter of which one you like the look of? Have you got yours mounted to the a-pillar? Any issues fitting it? I'm always happy to roll my sleeves up, but just don't want to do anything irreversible and shag my engine.

Sl1ced

Oct 10, 2020
Nice - thanks for this.

Am I right in thinking the ones on eBay are all pretty similar - it's just a matter of which one you like the look of? Have you got yours mounted to the a-pillar? Any issues fitting it? I'm always happy to roll my sleeves up, but just don't want to do anything irreversible and shag my engine.

Mounted on the pillar using a universal mount I cut to fit then heated up till it was soft and moulded it to the pillar .

I paid a tenner for the gauge second hand but never fitted. Sure it’s just a cheap one

LCR AL

Jun 5, 2020
Just beware the cheap gauges, I bought one years ago that didn't sit on zero when off.
Used to bug the crap out of me!

Sent from my SM-A405FN using Tapatalk

Reactions: Sl1ced

Connor H

Dec 19, 2019
Essex
Yea true. What about 312mm front discs and calipers of a Octavia vrs mk1? I don’t know what size is on your car it might even have tho in it from factory mate don’t really know.
312 is what it has on there from factory, theyre not bad tbh. Defo better discs and pads soon

300bhpdaily

May 26, 2020
312 is what it has on there from factory, theyre not bad tbh. Defo better discs and pads soon
Ah cool maybe just get some ebc grooved and drilled discs and yellow Stuff pads. They’ll look cool there behind the alloys and actually help improve the already good braking.

300bhpdaily

May 26, 2020
Cool, what’s your end goal for the car? Like with me I’ve known from day1 the end goal was stage2+ with a diff and fully polybushed with all handling mods so I can drive to track and then on track and then to work the next day. I haven’t had mine that long but have managed to do some little bits when i had the money.