Sl1ced

Oct 10, 2020
7ebbb1b7530c950003dcae8c700b371d.jpg

Course you don't...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sl1ced

Oct 10, 2020
Last time I took my car up the bypass, I got arrested for lewd conduct and indecent exposure.

Nope still nothing, and I can’t do it no more because the steering mech failed while the wife was driving. No one was naked

iammooks

Nov 27, 2018
Nope still nothing, and I can’t do it no more because the steering mech failed while the wife was driving. No one was naked

I'm fairly sure 50% of the people reading are waiting for you to drop the zinger that floors us all, and 50% are quietly thinking 'he really doesn't get it...'

Reactions: Rich.T

Sl1ced

Oct 10, 2020
I'm fairly sure 50% of the people reading are waiting for you to drop the zinger that floors us all, and 50% are quietly thinking 'he really doesn't get it...'

Sorry to disappoint chief but... he really don’t get it

Reactions: iammooks

iammooks

Nov 27, 2018
Sorry to disappoint chief but... he really don’t get it

Well, let's say that "taking your Passat up the bypass" sounds like code for a filthy sex act...

Or maybe that's because most of us probably have the sense of humour of a twelve year old boy...

Sl1ced

Oct 10, 2020
Well, let's say that "taking your Passat up the bypass" sounds like code for a filthy sex act...

Or maybe that's because most of us probably have the sense of humour of a twelve year old boy...

The car isn’t that good looking in m eyes. And I’m pretty sure I’d rattle around in there

Rich.T

Feb 15, 2020
Hopefully today im going to get a few hours on the car.
OSR door wont open so hoping to fit a new door catch.

NSF door, i replaced the catch a few weeks back. And now getting water on the door step when its rained. So hoping to have time to reseal that again.

In other news im having a slight issue on ebay.

Earlier this week i won a used forge 007 diverter valve.
Reason being when i refurbed mine, i found deep pitting in the body where the piston seals. So really just after the body.
Hit buy it now and paid straight away.
Yesterday noticed it was still flagging up as payment pending. Contacted Ebay and ive paid. A problem at the seller's end. Contacted the seller and no reply. Going to give the seller 24hrs then pull out and find another.
There goes my 100% positive feedback!

Sparkie

Angling Adict.
Sep 25, 2009
Middlesex
Hopefully today im going to get a few hours on the car.
OSR door wont open so hoping to fit a new door catch.

NSF door, i replaced the catch a few weeks back. And now getting water on the door step when its rained. So hoping to have time to reseal that again.

In other news im having a slight issue on ebay.

Earlier this week i won a used forge 007 diverter valve.
Reason being when i refurbed mine, i found deep pitting in the body where the piston seals. So really just after the body.
Hit buy it now and paid straight away.
Yesterday noticed it was still flagging up as payment pending. Contacted Ebay and ive paid. A problem at the seller's end. Contacted the seller and no reply. Going to give the seller 24hrs then pull out and find another.
There goes my 100% positive feedback!

Unless you are after a bit of bling and noise, you are better off with a cheap oem valve. Good to 400 brake and don’t wear/ perish like the forge stuff.
Especially if the car is mapped.
They work more efficiently too.

Badger5 Custom Map + TIP,
3”Custom exhaust, FMIC, Bosh 550’s, BC Coilovers, ARB’s +loads more.

MoToJoJo

Mar 25, 2014
Northants
In theory I've got work to do on the car today but struggling for motivation. May go through my spares pile n see what I can sell. Leather armrest and/or double DIN setup anyone?

Thai-wronghorse

Self proclaimed Cupra R addict & butcher!
Dec 3, 2015
Kent
In theory I've got work to do on the car today but struggling for motivation. May go through my spares pile n see what I can sell. Leather armrest and/or double DIN setup anyone?
Both sell incredibly well and shouldn't hang around for long if priced properly.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Reactions: MoToJoJo

Rich.T

Feb 15, 2020
Unless you are after a bit of bling and noise, you are better off with a cheap oem valve. Good to 400 brake and don’t wear/ perish like the forge stuff.
Especially if the car is mapped.
They work more efficiently too.

Interesting. Im not that into bling and noise (ive managed to fit a 3inch/2.75 inch exhaust with little more noise than standard).
With the forge item, it can be taken apart and checked for wear and parts replaced at any given time.

Id be equally happy with an oe item but would have to come from TPS. I wouldn't trust a cheaper oe Ebay item.

Sparkie

Angling Adict.
Sep 25, 2009
Middlesex
Interesting. Im not that into bling and noise (ive managed to fit a 3inch/2.75 inch exhaust with little more noise than standard).
With the forge item, it can be taken apart and checked for wear and parts replaced at any given time.

Id be equally happy with an oe item but would have to come from TPS. I wouldn't trust a cheaper oe Ebay item.

Think it’s a Bosch unit.
I had a forge.
Bill @B5 advised me to change to original before our mapping session.
They are cheap too. Maybe 30 odd quid.

Reactions: Rich.T

Thai-wronghorse

Self proclaimed Cupra R addict & butcher!
Dec 3, 2015
Kent
Thanks both for that

Will be booking in a trip to badger5 later this year so great to know in advance about using the oe valve is king.
No problem mate.

Yeah likewise, I actually spoke to them a few days ago and there's currently a 4 week wait for remapping so factor that into your visit.
Fingers crossed I can get mine back together again in the next few weeks then I'll get mine booked as well.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.