Post your MK2 Leon Power/Torque graph

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Jeff, As Andrew says you need to get some free image hosting space.

If your struggling email me the graph, my email address is below in my sig. I'll chuck it on SCN somewhere.

jeffg

May 22, 2010
lancashire
photobucke???? sorry andrew, but am a bit of a lost cause when it comes to puters, i'll grab one of the kids, and let them do it for me,

Silent2010

Seat Leon FR 242.8 tdi
Feb 5, 2010
Cleveland
Heres mine hope you like it :)

OK time for me to burst the bubble.
Hope you like it but hell does it spin in the wet!

170 FR With DPF Delete
BHP 242.4 Torque 353.7

CC-Printoutn.jpg

Last edited:

Tolgahan Ures

Hey silent2010 . What did you do to get 242 HP ?
Just De-Dpf and ecu ?

Thanks

Dude

1st UK MK2 LCR on here
Dec 10, 2009
Had this done a few weeks ago, standard apart from the Twintake at the moment.

img2127ho.jpg

Darron1823

Oct 27, 2009
Edinburgh
m.facebook.com
Pd140

Well took my car today to get dyno'd.
Mods are as follows, air filter, 3" s/s straight through exhaust, EGR complete delete, turbo technics hybrid turbo.

The car put back to factory map made 161.5 bhp & 246.7 ftlbs
Car mapped by Paul from Angel Tuning 217.3 bhp & 336.5 ftlbs

This was carried out at Triple H Dyno systems & tuning near Kilmarnock.

34fb2f74.jpg

Georgel

Aug 10, 2005
Hi I got a remap Stage 2 by Custom Code and got the a full stainless Exhaust De-DPF replaced by JBS. The thing is a beast now. Well worth the money. on par with a standard Cupra smiles all round......:D

Thats an impressive result mate. I've got a ***** DPF delete setup on mine. I'm not sure what it makes powerwise, but I have to agree about the wheel spin in the wet. Even in scorching summers heat it completely lights up the fronts in second. I've had it spin in 4th on greasy roads when it comes on boost. I'll have to get my checked though, I reckon mines nearer 220 - 230.

Do you get any hesitation or stutter with that CC map?

Last edited:

willc

Mar 2, 2011
Made 331.3bhp and 335.3lb/ft on FL Cupra with Downpipe, P-Flo and HPFP with Stage 2+ Revo.

Graph to follow.

Squealy

Jul 22, 2012
Northern Ireland
Made 331.3bhp and 335.3lb/ft on FL Cupra with Downpipe, P-Flo and HPFP with Stage 2+ Revo.

Graph to follow.

I need to upload my graph but with just a p-flo and a stage 1 map my Cupra is 328.5bhp and 315lb/ft i'm wondering what it will push with the downpipe and HPFP...

yet again i am wondering is this the 'DYNO LOTTERY?'

willc

Mar 2, 2011
I need to upload my graph but with just a p-flo and a stage 1 map my Cupra is 328.5bhp and 315lb/ft i'm wondering what it will push with the downpipe and HPFP...

yet again i am wondering is this the 'DYNO LOTTERY?'

I know this is old now. But I asked for a clutch saving boost reduction. This has worked a treat as although i could have eeked out a few more bhp, I have had no clutch issues. But the thirst for more power has overwhelmed me and I now have a THS IC and cupra r milltek waiting to go on. I'll change the clutch if/when it starts to slip.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members