what have you done to your car today ?

Rich.T

Feb 15, 2020
First MOT in my ownership and it passed, apart from needing an brake fluid change (apparently the rules have been made stricter recently on brake fluid condition).

If the brake fluid looks contaminated,it'll fail.
All they can do is look at the reservoir with a torch. Not allowed to take the cap off during the test.

Reactions: iammooks

Sl1ced

Oct 10, 2020
It will be full of water.... Will start but miss fire.. cental locking won't work on at least 1 door. 1 flat tyre and rear brakes seized on. . Depending where you live too some one might have nicked the wheels too.

Lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Yellow fr

iammooks

Nov 27, 2018
Depending where you live too some one might have nicked the wheels too.

My dad took his locking wheel nuts off the other week. "Everybody has alloys these days - there's no point nicking them."

But then, he has 20" Jaguar wheels...

Reactions: Manic172

Alexis27

Dec 20, 2009
Manchester
If the brake fluid looks contaminated,it'll fail.
All they can do is look at the reservoir with a torch. Not allowed to take the cap off during the test.

It was changed 19 months ago, but he said they'll all fail now if they weren't changed in the last 2 years anyway!

Sl1ced

Oct 10, 2020
It was changed 19 months ago, but he said they'll all fail now if they weren't changed in the last 2 years anyway!

My car had its mot in November. Brake fluid hadn’t been changed as fas as I’m aware ever. I did it over Xmas

Rich.T

Feb 15, 2020
Make his new pimp suit!!

Plus-Size-Pimp-Costume.jpg

Reactions: BadBoy03 and Sl1ced

Manic172

https://m.facebook.com/ManicMotorsport1
Dec 4, 2018
Hemel hempstead
www.seatcupra.net
My dad took his locking wheel nuts off the other week. "Everybody has alloys these days - there's no point nicking them."

But then, he has 20" Jaguar wheels...

"Plus Size Pimp Costume"

If it were me, I'd feel offended...

You calling me fat..... it costs a lot to have this figure....

Reactions: iammooks

Nam-uk

May 11, 2011
lancashire.
replaced battery 1J0 915 105 AE from theses people https://www.tayna.co.uk best prices and next day, got the varta silver version for 80 quid delivered was looking at excide but specs were better also read there made in same factory as bosch and oem, the on in car is a 70ah varta with a lower CCA which is normal for that time you can still buy it on there but for a few more quid may as well get above, europarts want like 130 for it.

Last edited:

Sl1ced

Oct 10, 2020
Fitted my brace finally! Holes drilled and riv nuts in! Also started to fit new replacements for the catch can setup inc new crank breather elbow and hoses. Also fitted my boost gauge pod.

Half way through making a bracket for the catch can at work! Waiting on for my p clips to arrive.

Excellent day for once

Connor H

Dec 19, 2019
Essex
Waiting for my power flex bushes to turn up... but want to do a gearbox oil change and also reset the shifter linkages

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members