Alloy wheel repair Ibiza FR standard alloy

tonyvodka

Jul 20, 2006
Been trying to get somewhere to repair my damaged alloy in the south yorkshire area but everywhere i have tried have declined as they say they can not match the paint
The wheel is a standard seat ibiza fr alloy and is an off grey color
Just wondering if anyone has had one repaired and or resprayed with a sucessful color match and if so can they pass on the details of the place that did it ?

As stated i live in the south yorkshire area and would be willing to travel within reason

Thanks in advance

Tony

T. Spark

Im afriad I dont. Infact my brother (Boom^) had one or two refurbed and they couldnt match the colour, so they did the rest aswell, tho it worked out for the best, as his alloys are a lighter silver now and really suit the black fr.

Might see you around anyway, there are a few of us Ibiza PD130 owners flying about in the S. Yorks area

Nath.

The Gentlemans Express
Jan 1, 2006
EASTLEIGH, HAMPSHIRE
I'm on the lookout too

although my local stealer that I got the car from had one of mine done (smart repair) before I collected the car and it was invisable to me apart from a slight mark on the tyre that was still there

maxcars1

Nov 9, 2004
I had the same problem with my Sport wheels when th estealer scraped one when taking the car off the ramps. They phoned Seat Tech and even tried the wheel manufacturer Ronal but no joy. In the end they just kept doing spray cards till they matched it and did a great job.

gazjones

ive got two that need doing but not sure if its a car colour as such but ill keep on the look out

Nick_J

Dec 18, 2006
Milton Keynes
www.facebook.com
I live in Milton Keynes, and have had one alloy refurbed once, and then went to another shop to get somethin else done and they touched up the paint on another alloy..

If this is too far to travel then this doesnt help, but if you want the details, gimme a shout

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.