BTCC Brands Hatch post race thread!

Scott Dennis

Hi Guys

On behalf of the team....a big thank you... for all of your support this year, both on this forum and at the circuits.

It's fair to say that the season didn't start too well for various reasons! But we raised our game, and lowered our weight!

A lot of thanks on this thread have come our way for getting you guys into the circuits. To be honest, we do the easy bit! ZBOYD and m0rk (I think especially m0rk ;) ) do all the hard work after we've done the easy bit!

So.... top job ZBOYD and m0rk, SEAT Sport UK applaud you :clap:

Now, on the subject of next year..... :censored:

Thanks guys, you did us proud, I hope we did you proud!

Scott

PS... Cross your fingers for a good result in Italy this weekend!

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Thanks Scott,

I totally agree, i take as little credit as possible, m0rk hogs it all. :blink:

He only lives round the corner from you anyway ;)

Hope to see you guys next year on the UK circuits ;) it would be a much poorer place in the paddock without you guys, and im not buying a Honda or Vauxhall :no:

Have fun in Italy, we will be watching on the box :D

[B)]

Muzorewa

¡Muchas gracias señores!
Aug 6, 2003
Manchester
Visit site
Ditto.

Thanks on behalf of my kids who have really enjoyed themselves. Hopefully more of the same next year and more success for SEAT. And good luck at Vallelunga ;)

cupra R con

Normal member
Mar 23, 2004
hell
Scott Dennis said:
Hi Guys

On behalf of the team....a big thank you... for all of your support this year, both on this forum and at the circuits.

It's fair to say that the season didn't start too well for various reasons! But we raised our game, and lowered our weight!

A lot of thanks on this thread have come our way for getting you guys into the circuits. To be honest, we do the easy bit! ZBOYD and m0rk (I think especially m0rk ;) ) do all the hard work after we've done the easy bit!

So.... top job ZBOYD and m0rk, SEAT Sport UK applaud you :clap:

Thanks guys, you did us proud, I hope we did you proud!

Scott

PS... Cross your fingers for a good result in Italy this weekend!
thanks for taking the time to reply, & best of luck in all you boys do in the future.
:cheers:

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
Scott Dennis said:
So.... top job ZBOYD and m0rk, SEAT Sport UK applaud you

You make me blush :redface: but it's all worthwhile (even the frostbite at Donington)

Scott Dennis said:

We'll beat it out of you by AS 2006

Scott Dennis

m0rk said:
You make me blush :redface: but it's all worthwhile (even the frostbite at Donington)

We'll beat it out of you by AS 2006

You think we'll be able to keep it quiet until then?! ;)

nugget

Lurking in the background
Well I'd just like to echo the thanks already posted here.

To Scott and the rest of the team, the family and I have had some cracking days out supporting you guys..before last season the last time I'd been to a touring car race was when Matt Neal won the 250k for winning a race as an independent....my interest in tin tops has been revitalised by you lot ! :funk:

And of course a hoooge thank you to Z and especially M0rk, the amount of effort and dedication that must go into all the organisation doesn't go unnoticed....one of these days I might actually get to say more than a quick hello.

Top work guys....here's to next year !! ;)

Scott Dennis

Muzorewa said:
Scott - If you've been keeping abreast of some of the crap we post on here, you'll recognise that we're all really a bunch of closet Yvan Muller fans! :hide:

:redcard:

Muzorewa

¡Muchas gracias señores!
Aug 6, 2003
Manchester
Visit site
Nyteshade said:
Btw B/f wanted to know what the bull means??
My sister has just returned from an extensive tour of Spain and her research (!?) indicates that :

1. The bull emblem (as on my avatar) is displayed by 'Castellanos' or 'proper Spanish people', as distinct from those who think (maybe rightly) that they are something else, like the Basques (Oo Er, Madam), Catalans, Galicians etc.

2. To distinguish themselves as something different, the Catalans (Barcelona types) put a donkey on their cars instead. I have seen a few of these in the UK. Burro

3. Unhappy that the Catalans have a means of distinguishing themselves, recently the Andalucians (south-west of Spain, Marbella, Málaga, Cádiz, Granada, Córdoba, Sevilla etc) have started putting both the bull and the donkey on their cars. Presumably they all already had the bull and they then put the donkey above the bull.

Apparently the donkey has no sexual connotation :D

Last edited:

Timthebrief

Barmy Army sleeper cell
Scott Dennis said:
Hi Guys

"On behalf of the team....a big thank you... for all of your support this year, both on this forum and at the circuits."

As with the others who've replied a big thanks to you, and all your team, m0rk and ZBoyd for all your efforts this year.:thumbup:

I've been watching Touring cars for years now but the combination of SEAT and SCN have enhanced the experience big time. Better racing, better parking and a bunch of like-minded guys and girls to share it with.

Hope you don't get dumped on by the men in grey suits, as seems to happen in my line of work and everyone elses from what I read on here.