BTCC Weekend thread 29/3/08

Aug 24, 2007
just back from the circuit.

A nice day out and a chance to meet some of the SCN crazy gang.

Pics and comments to follow, after I've had a beer :funk:

ArosaRacer

Wee man returns in a fL mk2 cupra
Aug 28, 2005
Bayview, Kent
there was vxr all over the track ! but like i explained he took out turner so it was always going to bite him in the ass

Aug 24, 2007
SEAT sponsored VXR modification :lol:

PICT0133.jpg

traumapat

Leon Cupra IHI
Jul 24, 2005
sunny sussex
great days racing.. brilliant driving by the two front beemers in the 3rd.

" just a little love kiss"...... turned into full blown snogs all round by the 3rd race :lol:

rich RS

Ibiza 1.4 TSI ACT 150 FR
Aug 5, 2006
Driving some where!
I guessed that the BTCC season was due to start very soon, I had not seen any advertising for it. So I missed this as I din't no that it was on ITV4 :banghead:

I really wanted to watch it to see how the new TDI's (like the WTCC cars) would cope with the rest of the field. I do like it when a non contact sport has a nice shunt (VXR this time then!)

Aug 24, 2007
don't think my Bro will join us again, he's more of a bike nut, but you lot may be stuck with me now :cartman:

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
I was down there today, but parked up in the middle row of cars on the southbank "carpark"
I missed out on the SCN passes :( as I completely forgot BTCC was coming up until a flyer came through the door the other day!

Love the VXR pic....... :lol::lol:

Next time I'll get in on the passes and not be a lost looking LCR (like today:rolleyes:)

Good day out though, and I think the TDI's will come good with a bit of development, right now there lacking the grunt of the WTCC's.

Keep the faith Jason! [B)]

:)

ArosaRacer

Wee man returns in a fL mk2 cupra
Aug 28, 2005
Bayview, Kent
car now has brands hatch graphics very eco friendly
DSCF0487.jpg

DSCF0485.jpg

i wonder if i can keep it dirty till le mans?? or until amanda can drive?

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members