Jul 9, 2008
Banbridge, N Ireland
P1010002-1.jpg

P1010001.jpg

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
Just had a quick read of the thread mate , was looking through daves list of MK2 Leon parts and he pointed me towards your thread due to the Hella rear lights

Ive just put a deposit down on a MK2 FR TDI in Red with BTCC Black Wheels , i will be fitting Black mirrors and Grill like yourself

Not 100% sure on the rear lights yet dunno how they would look on a red car

Loving the BBS Wheels keep up the good work!

ktulumike

Jul 9, 2008
Banbridge, N Ireland
Just had a quick read of the thread mate , was looking through daves list of MK2 Leon parts and he pointed me towards your thread due to the Hella rear lights

Ive just put a deposit down on a MK2 FR TDI in Red with BTCC Black Wheels , i will be fitting Black mirrors and Grill like yourself

Not 100% sure on the rear lights yet dunno how they would look on a red car

Loving the BBS Wheels keep up the good work!

Thanks for the comments. I'm not keen on the Hella lights on the red Leon. I've seen one in the flesh and it just didn't seem to go, but it looks hot with the black wheels and mirror caps. Enjoy the motor when you get it
:rock:

crusadersfc

OK, here it is. Pics of the Kenwood Head Unit. The background colour of the head unit can be changed, but i'm well pleased at how well the red background matches the CC display. The fasia adaptor is a perfect fit too.:D

How did the fascia surround stay in the dash,I have purchased one from Agnews but there seems to be maybe a few clips missing,

how did u get urs to stay in the dash without falling out.

Thanks

seremotors

Dave the Parts Manager
Mar 11, 2008
Belfast UK
www.seatcupra.net
OK, here it is. Pics of the Kenwood Head Unit. The background colour of the head unit can be changed, but i'm well pleased at how well the red background matches the CC display. The fasia adaptor is a perfect fit too.:D

How did the fascia surround stay in the dash,I have purchased one from Agnews but there seems to be maybe a few clips missing,

how did u get urs to stay in the dash without falling out.

Thanks

AGNEWS???????? How dare you!!!!!!!!
And Crusaders as well! Do I really want to help here? :lol:

Seriously tho, you need about 6 of clip 3B0867190 at 30 p each
I have them in stock - here until 2pm today and back Wednesday if you want to call in to SERE Boucher Rd

DCNI

May 9, 2010
AGNEWS???????? How dare you!!!!!!!!
And Crusaders as well! Do I really want to help here? :lol:

Seriously tho, you need about 6 of clip 3B0867190 at 30 p each
I have them in stock - here until 2pm today and back Wednesday if you want to call in to SERE Boucher Rd

Hey Dave, I didn't know Agnews' sold headunits? Do you sell the same units as is fitted in NEZ...?

On another note, what do ya think of that black A3 TFSI that's been sitting in SERE for a while now?? Was tempted to try it out...Treachery, I know.

Thanks.
David.

micki FR

class car lad i pick my luna grey fr tdi in may cant wait 2get it. Best colour aswell :)

ro8

Mar 23, 2010
Suffolk
i have a luna grey fr tid on eibachs and diamond cut gunmetal rs4 reps. planning on ordering the twin exhaust very soon any pics on the car?

ktulumike

Jul 9, 2008
Banbridge, N Ireland
A few pics of the latest bit of work I've got done

Aero exhaust fitted
image.jpg

image-1.jpg

Got the little body coloured parts behind the fog light grill sprayed black
image-2.jpg

Sprayed the boot handle and letters black
image-3.jpg

No chrome left on the car exterior now:rock: