Dec 28, 2011
Cairo, Egypt
Terrific car, indeed. I have a silver Leon and I really want to spray my wheels black or wait till I have enough money to buy new black alloys. Did the car come with black wing mirrors or are they aftermarket? Or is that, perhaps, a vinyl?

Last edited:

ktulumike

Jul 9, 2008
Banbridge, N Ireland
Thanks for the comments guys.

TarekElsakka - the mirrors are aftermarket tho I'm not sure if they are still available. I got them from Dave at SERE Motors. Search seremotors and he'll let you know on availability.

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
Hi,

Nice looking motor :)

Sorry to be a complete Noob, however how easy is it to fit the Aero Exhuast to a standard bumper?

I assume there would be some cutting lol

Last edited:

ktulumike

Jul 9, 2008
Banbridge, N Ireland
Damo H, the exhaust is a perfect fit as it's a Seat part. Had to get the rear valance cut, didn't do it myself tho. Got a guy who is brill at bodywork, he measured it up and cut it and after that it was a simple fit

Mar 3, 2012
southampton, UK
Would this exhaust fit a normal bumper? I have a ref sport? I imagine its a case of just cutting another hole on the other side?

Sent from my LG-P920 using Tapatalk 2

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
Damo H, the exhaust is a perfect fit as it's a Seat part. Had to get the rear valance cut, didn't do it myself tho. Got a guy who is brill at bodywork, he measured it up and cut it and after that it was a simple fit

Cheers! Suspect I'll be ordering one very soon just got to get the front sorted first.

ktulumike

Jul 9, 2008
Banbridge, N Ireland
Would this exhaust fit a normal bumper? I have a ref sport? I imagine its a case of just cutting another hole on the other side?

Sent from my LG-P920 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah, I'd imagine it's a case of just cutting. I suppose it depends on how confident and competent you are. I didn't wanna risk cocking it up so I got a friend to do it. Love the final result :D

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.