• Hi Guest why not show off your SEAT! (now fixed)
    You can now share your favourite car photos in the new media gallery including embedding pictures from your Instagram account.

Quick question- boost gauge T piece


Active Member
Mar 14, 2009
chippenham wiltshire
hey, i have got an auto gauge boost gauge from halfords, and just finised fitting it into my drivers side airvent, im clued up on where the electrics go, i just dunno where to connect the T piece too:confused: if anybody could help or even show me a pic of where it has been connected that would be great! :help:


Dec 13, 2004
NN Yorks / Salento
Find the fuel rail behind the top of your inlet manifold - the round thing on the fight of it is the Fuel Pressure Regulator. This has a small vacuum hose going to its top. This is the hose to tee into.
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.