what have you done to your car today ?

Sl1ced

Oct 10, 2020
If not the bolt, it would probably take out half the wishbone if I were using it...

I'll probably try a bolt extractor if I have a chance, and then once I get the bushes out I'll either recondition it and keep it as a spare or just put it back in the car and sell the new one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only gotta heat the bit around the bolt, then get the heat off and while it’s hot give the bolt a soak of wd40 sometimes you get a satisfying Crack when the bolt lets go. Just as you say don’t melt the fucker haha

Reactions: iammooks and Rich.T

iammooks

Nov 27, 2018
I think I've fixed my brakes...

The only thing I've not bled recently has been the master cylinder. I've put it off more than I should have, given it's a pain to get to and even more of a pain to bleed, given you have to try and get a spanner in there and then open the bleed nipple without dropping the spanner into the engine compartment. Gahhh... Got the girlfriend to push the brake pedal while I was out in the cold and when I got in after and started the engine...

Firm pedal...

I'm a bit annoyed though, given that the reservoir cap was loose as. I don't know if that had anything to do with it, but maybe a combination of making sure the cap was totally tight and bleeding the master cylinder just got the brakes back how they should be. They're not perfect and I don't know if I have the patience to go round the car again bleeding every last molecule of air out, but they're definitely hard again how I remember them.

iammooks

Nov 27, 2018
Only gotta heat the bit around the bolt, then get the heat off and while it’s hot give the bolt a soak of wd40 sometimes you get a satisfying Crack when the bolt lets go. Just as you say don’t melt the fucker haha

I reckon I will though - any excuse to set something on fire.

• Haha
Reactions: Rich.T

Nam-uk

May 11, 2011
lancashire.
It's great. The previous owner had put some crummy "Drivemaster" one in and it kept disconnecting itself somehow. New one cranks much better too
never heard of Drivemaster don't sound good though might of caused a short, I've got one of them ctek chargers and the bat charges ok ect but i reckon the heater plugs are not getting upto temp. just think the grunt of the bat is gone but it is original, but got me moneys worth lol i had an excid saved on my ebay for ages but this varta is a better spec, could of got the excid cheaper though

Reactions: Alexis27

Sl1ced

Oct 10, 2020
I’ve got a gel battery on my Harley. That thing on could crank an aircraft carrier. Well worth the cash

Reactions: Nam-uk

Connor H

Dec 19, 2019
Essex
Havnt been happy with the cars handling lately so... ;)
screenshot-2021-01-18-at-20-07-46-png.21369

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-01-18 at 20.07.46.png
    Screenshot 2021-01-18 at 20.07.46.png
    6.8 KB · Views: 188
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.