ktulumike

Jul 9, 2008
Banbridge, N Ireland
So here she is, 2007 reg. Re mapped, Eibach springs, BBS CH 18" wheels, 12" In Phase sub, Kenwood component door speakers and Kenwood double din head unit(pics to follow)

100_0190.jpg

100_0202.jpg

100_0205.jpg

100_0206.jpg

100_0213.jpg

100_0212.jpg

Last edited:

T. Spark

Looks tasty mate, what bhp is it running then with a map boss?

Liking the silver on black

Aug 11, 2008
Liverpool
Looking good! Just wondering if you have any pics of the Kenwood headunit inside? What model is it and what model are the components?

I'm a fan of Kenwood kit and am looking at uprating my speakers but am not sure which ones to go for! :)

Poverty

Very very nice. Only thing letting it down is your choice of sub :p

ktulumike

Jul 9, 2008
Banbridge, N Ireland
Looking good! Just wondering if you have any pics of the Kenwood headunit inside? What model is it and what model are the components?

I'm a fan of Kenwood kit and am looking at uprating my speakers but am not sure which ones to go for! :)

The head unit is: Kenwood DNX5220BT.
Rear door speakers: Kenwood KFC 1380ie
Front door speakers: Kenwood KFC PS1300P

Will get a few pics posted tonight or tomorrow. Needed a double din dash fascia to fit the head unit and a few probs with radio reception of FM. Spoke to Seat Dealer and apparently it can be a problem even with a signal booster. The bloke who deals with this stuff is off at the moment [:@] so hopefully will have it resolved for next week.

The sound now is amazing, such a step up from the stock stuff :rock:

Aug 11, 2008
Liverpool
How come you went for 13cm speakers over 17? What adapters did you need to fit those? Sorry for all the questions.. Am just looking to uprate my speakers and am trying to get all the info I can! :D

ktulumike

Jul 9, 2008
Banbridge, N Ireland
How come you went for 13cm speakers over 17? What adapters did you need to fit those? Sorry for all the questions.. Am just looking to uprate my speakers and am trying to get all the info I can! :D

The only reason i went for them is cos a mate was selling them at a good price. As for adaptors, I'm not sure exactly what ones were used as I got the lad who installed the head unit to install them while he was at it. Sorry

ktulumike

Jul 9, 2008
Banbridge, N Ireland
OK, here it is. Pics of the Kenwood Head Unit. The background colour of the head unit can be changed, but i'm well pleased at how well the red background matches the CC display. The fasia adaptor is a perfect fit too.:D

By day:
100_0233.jpg

100_0221.jpg

By night:
100_0239.jpg

100_0234.jpg

The sub:
P9240006.jpg

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise