harty190486

POWER!!!
Dec 29, 2008
staffordshire
Well here it goes bought the leon a little over 3 monhs ago now so its ime for a thread bought it with 21 k on the clock, When i bought her she was totally sandard so quite alot has happend and alot of money spent over he last few months
Mods so far are

Car
Tinted head ligh protectors
black seat badge and surround
Bosch areo twin front wipers
Fabia rear wiper
Debadged boot
Embosed number plates
Black wing mirrors (sprayed)
Front fogs removed

Engine
The all important Custom code stage 1 :D
Samco TIP
Forge Boost pipes
Forge cold side Dv relocation kit
Forge 007 p
Jettex JR filter inc cold air feed
N249 bypass
Blue vac lines
Polyflex dog bone mount bushes
Forge carbon fibre engine cover
Polished charge and inlet manifold
The car has been rolling roaded at 249.9 bhp and 250lbs ft of torque should be more now as That was done with just he remap and had alot of heat soak the operator only used a small bench fan

Interiour
Alpine Ipod head unit
Vibe Sub and amp
Cupra r foot rest pedal

Has had four new pirelli pzero rossos all round i know they dont get the best reviews on here but i got them cheap, the dry peformace is very good but just feel a bit loose in the wet especially when pushed hard also they Are wearing quite well

Here are a few pics see wot you think will try to get some better pics as these are quie crap by the house

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

harty190486

POWER!!!
Dec 29, 2008
staffordshire
Cheers mate, the fogs have both been cracked so dont know if they would be worth anything now :(
Well would like to get it on coilovers if any one recomends a set would be nice to know, Also blueflame turbo back then stage 2 :D but all this will have to be after holiday now mate
it costs enough in fuel so am abit short on cash

Last edited:

harty190486

POWER!!!
Dec 29, 2008
staffordshire
:worship:car is lookin great mate!! super nice engine bay!!, where did you get yours front light covers!! [B)]
Thanks mate, i bought the covers from the dealers i think they were about 40 quid then tinted them myself with tint spray for a 10er did it after seeing someones on the forum just finish the front end of nice

ClubAddict

Aug 31, 2008
Leicester
Likewise to above, nice car & love the engine bay. Where did you get the number plate done & all be it spaced correctly are there any potential issues with that style lettering legally? Prob sounds silly to ask but with 14 points on my licence I daren't take any chances on getting :banned:!!

Ronin225

Jan 17, 2008
Worcester
I have to say that jetex cone looks huge, ever thought about getting a heatshield for it?
Thats if the cone would fit inside it:cartman:

Willie

LCR Track car
Aug 6, 2004
Sunny Scotland
Likewise to above, nice car & love the engine bay. Where did you get the number plate done & all be it spaced correctly are there any potential issues with that style lettering legally? Prob sounds silly to ask but with 14 points on my licence I daren't take any chances on getting :banned:!!
Just failed my MOT for not having enough white on the outside of my plate. Letter spacing is legal its just I've hack sawed the ends off the plate, so they are clamping down big time.

harty190486

POWER!!!
Dec 29, 2008
staffordshire

Thanks for the comment mate,I think they are legal had them for 2 months now and had no problems so far but don know if it would be worth loosing your licence over :( i got the plates of ebay mate just go on the site and type in GERMAN Euro Pressed Metal number plates were about 23 quid inc postage mate

harty190486

POWER!!!
Dec 29, 2008
staffordshire
I have to say that jetex cone looks huge, ever thought about getting a heatshield for it?
Thats if the cone would fit inside it:cartman:

Well the filter is the exact one jabba sell in there kit the kit is 250 quid but got the cone from jetex for 45 quid :D then spoke to jabba about gettin just the heat shield and they wanted 150 quid just for a piece of matal :( so unless i can get one made then wont be gettin one mate but filter is good any way seems like abit more throtle response and the noise is amazing

super_electric

Ps3 Tag: nixonoioi
Aug 20, 2007
North Yorkshire
Thanks mate, i bought the covers from the dealers i think they were about 40 quid then tinted them myself with tint spray for a 10er did it after seeing someones on the forum just finish the front end of nice

i seeeeeee!! :think: maybe i will have 2take a trip 2 my local *dealers*:stick: loooks very cool and nice finish 2the front of the car!!....

harty190486

POWER!!!
Dec 29, 2008
staffordshire
Right have neglected this thread so its time for an update the car had a bit of a detail today wash, machine polish with evo fine, polished with srp, sealent and a wax with megs nxt, i am really quite happy with the results not as good as profesonals but am quite impresed if i do say so my self here are some pics see what u think

before
PA170213-1.jpg

after
PA170254.jpg

PA170256.jpg

PA170262.jpg

PA170271.jpg

PA170272.jpg

PA170274.jpg

PA170265.jpg

PA170261.jpg

not the best pictures but it really has come up well and no swirls anymore :funk:
30,000 mile service next and mot thats gona hurt my wallet then once thats out of the way its time to order my universal fmic and pipe work cant wait

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members