• Purple hoses

Votes: 32 52.5%
  • Black hoses

Votes: 29 47.5%

• Total voters

8bit

Feb 11, 2010
Aberdeen
Brad, how you finding those OMP pads now you've had them for a while, still working well? Gonna need new ones for the MOT I think.

Not sure on the rim tape personally but then I never think that when seeing it in photos of cars but if I see it in real life I always think it looks better :)

brad1

Brad, how you finding those OMP pads now you've had them for a while, still working well? Gonna need new ones for the MOT I think.

Not sure on the rim tape personally but then I never think that when seeing it in photos of cars but if I see it in real life I always think it looks better :)

Yeah the OMP pads are great, i give the car alot of abuse and they have not let me down yet :)

brad1

well were gonna go clubbin tuesday night at amo, then on wednesday get my TBE fitted and waynes just gonna be in tow

How comes you want to go amo lol. i might come if im not working that night :)

brad1

Heres a few pics someone requested, not the best as they were taken on my iphone

rim1.jpg

rim3.jpg

rim4.jpg

rim5.jpg

brad1

The car passed its MOT on saturday with flying colours :) only advisory was the front number plate was too small, apart from that it passed on everything else. Also had two new front tyres fitted.

Hopefully tuesday my badger 5 3" TIP should arrive and ill get that fitted :) Also Shaun from AmD has said to me he has a new stage 2 code he wants to try on my car and he said ill like it so ill probably get that code uploaded and see what it goes like after. Hopefully see some figures like coops10, who knows :)

brad1

looks good with the type on the wheels brad.

Cheers mate, i kurbed the front drivers wheel last week, well gutted as its the first time ive kurbed a wheel since ive had the LCR, but going to get it refurbed and re do the tape :)