IMG_4007.jpg

IMG_4006.jpg

Last edited:

Willie

LCR Track car
Aug 6, 2004
Sunny Scotland
Very nice and very light too.
I'm going to be buying these for my track day tyres/rubber this year, they are about as light as alloys get for 18"'s
What tyres is that you have, not much rim protection there!!!
Watch oot for them curbs.
Did you do alot of research to get a good price?

speedinsaxo

Jun 7, 2003
Visit site
I did need spacers, but only because they are ET45. 10mm at the front and 15 at the rear, hubcentric of course...

The front discs are 330mm, rear 308mm. Probably wont go any bigger, the stopping power is enough at the moment.

The front rubber is very close to the coilovers. They are 235's. I will get 225's if they prove to rub (not seen any evidence at the moment). Fronts are Toyos, rear F1's.

I got them from ebay, as they are discontinued. Always loved them since I had them on my Saxo. Have waited 18 months for the right set to come on there..

Yes, they are very light, noticably lighter than the standard 18" wheels. These in 18" guise would be great trackday alloys.
I debated for ages whether to get 18 or 19". I went for 19's because of the design of the alloy - the spokes do not go to the edges of the rim, making them appear smaller.

Cheers for the comments. I am going to run with them till the front rubber needs replacing (a couple of months) then get them refurbished. Maybe in white, I will see.

speedinsaxo

Jun 7, 2003
Visit site
what have you done to the rear to go to 308mm, what disk and bracket did you use

The rotors are the 2 piece ECS stage 1R rear conversion, standard calipers using supplied brackets and DS2500 pads. A well worthwhile upgrade, both in looks and performance.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.