Naz - My '98 Cordoba 2.0 16v SX - Now SOLD!

abhardwaj1990

Yes, I'm licking my hand
Mar 16, 2009
Shottingham
lol- unfortunately im already married!! all weddings are family and only one is in birmingham, rest are miles away and you know how the asian weddings are, about four days long each at least!

ill find a window hopefully- i do want to get them on for the Alldubs vs Dubbed Out at least!!

haha, true. People are so selfish, couldn't they set a different date?? :happy:

My cousin gets married next month and I'm hoping its not on a show/meet weekend lol

you bloody best had!!

hope to actually get to chat to you if your up there, Naz.. we tend to see the cars but not each other at these meets....... ;)

lol it is my goal!!

ill stay with me car this time lol! my mate spotted ya drive into the car park at Ultimate Dubs too, as we were walking round to the entrance. well he shouted "nice green beeza!! and on borbets" just got ya as u drove past.

Finally got them on..

195/40/16 Falken 912

02780d14-f317-16e8.jpg

02780d14-f330-4dca.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it was absolutely filthy!! it needed a quick hose down.. the full detail session is next weekend hopefully.

screwing though, on the way back from Pod yesterday drove through a freak hailstorm on the m1 was coming down so hard its only gone and chipped the paint and windscreen with tiny chips, some are down to the metal!!

and no spacers on it.. contemplating a 10mm for the back but dont want to worry about scrubbage and carrying passengers.. it is my daily and cant be doing with the headache

Mo Arif

V.A.G Planet
May 5, 2010
Birmingham
Seen this car in the flesh, very clean & tidy.

Didn't realise I know the owner too.... good ol' college days eh.......

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
Looks good naz, I think I seen you a couple of weeks back, you wouldn't of noticed me, cars standard (so i'm a ninja again lol)

Looked so nice mate :love:

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members