1st drive today for 8 week! :D // but wasn't all plain sailing :s

Ads_Vag

If in doubt... FLAT OUT!!
Feb 23, 2011
Warrington
www.extremebhp.com
distributers finally off the off car after some hard bashing n violent work lol (it had been welded in place and fused together so no wonder it wouldn't come out!!) so gonna order one tmoz :) & new fuel pump relay just incase that has blown fingers crossed that solves the problem! been without my car now for almost a month :'( miss my ginge! haha

Seatmann

Rough around the edges
Sep 16, 2010
Scotlanda
Firing order isn't that hard, find #1 and work it out from there, can't really go very wrong. Wiring issue or?

Ads_Vag

Feb 23, 2011
Warrington
www.extremebhp.com
its not that mate firing order wont match whats on the auto data :/ hes putting it to what it shows on there but still nothing working... and i dont know he just said it he's found wiring issues now :( .....

Ads_Vag

Feb 23, 2011
Warrington
www.extremebhp.com
You don't need some book to work out the firing order though.

right ignore what i said bout the firing order it is right lol he didn't realise my engine was a 2.0L lol

right where were at now.... the old distributor was f**ked so the new one is now sending a signal but its not going anywhere... this is the reason why.... somewhere the wiring on my car has got a problem, so my mechanic is going to have to work backwards on my wiring to find the problem... but at least now where getting somewhere

distributor was knackered because of the wiring (basically damaged it or sumot)

*firing order is correct
*new dizzy is working but no signal is getting anywhere

*which is being caused by a wiring issue (sounds like its burnt out or short circuiting somewhere)

Ads_Vag

Feb 23, 2011
Warrington
www.extremebhp.com
right... where at a dead end now :( :( :( theres nothing wrong with the wiring as it got all checked today... theres fuel going through the injectors so nothin wrong there & theres a spark should it should ignite, but!! when you try to turn the engine over it just will not ignite!!!

got no idea at all what the problem is now :( really weird and confusing!

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.