Elliott's MK3 Ibiza Cupra Update * carnage has begun*

Cuprajohn

The Cupra Kidd
Feb 24, 2007
Isle of Lewis
Dont worry John, the wheels will stay on here, had about 5 pm's about them already.

You will see the bumper when I show the whole car complete :)

Just confirmed my turbo, need to pay for it and wait delivery. Then start collecting the rest of the goodys :D

Hows the beemer John?

a joy to drive.........sideways, had a minor abs fault nothing that a new sensor didnt sort tho. you get the key problem sorted?
My record was 12 people after the wheels.

widearch

Jun 16, 2009
LONDON ''INIT''
real nice car mate, if u need any help or advice with th ebeemer im sure i could be of some assistance. do u have to take off the door cards on a normall 5 door lcr to take the mirrors off

Wheels all done, I painted them myself, although one came out **** so that's why there's only 3 done for now.

I love them :D

Picture072.jpg

Picture073.jpg

20mm spacers that I picked up with the wheels, they were 25mm but they were too big to had 5mm took off.

Picture074.jpg

Picture075.jpg

Picture076.jpg

Picture078.jpg

Picture079.jpg

Black roof makes sense now.

Picture080.jpg

Riko

MURDER WAGON
Jun 10, 2007
Milton Keynes
That is looking smooth bud! Wuna spray mine for me?? What made you go for standard wheels, surely spraying the others would've looked good? You must notice a weight difference when driving, they're so heavy!!

cupramillo

The "Red Baron"
Feb 24, 2008
South London
Loving it mate! Great to see a fellow red cupra looking so dam good. Car has a great stance and is sitting really nice. Front bumper is so nice and the wheel really set it off.

What turbo is that by the way? A Garrett something?