Elliott's MK3 Ibiza Cupra Update * carnage has begun*

Jan 8, 2007
Wiltshire
Looking very nice :) Don't forget that HiSpec's R114-4 calipers also fit under standard Cupra wheels, using 310x28mm two-piece discs. I've just fitted these to mine and have plenty of clearance under the standard wheels.

Mmm brakes B)

DSCF2225.jpg

DSCF2226.jpg

Few other little bits and pieces that I will update over the weekend.

Spud_G40

PS3 Gamer tag: SRedx
Jun 12, 2006
Glasgow
Loving your car mate, went for the best colour too. How hard was it to do the headlining etc? Is it alcantara you used? and did you take it all out to do it?

What did you spray your intercooler black with? I might do that just don't want to make it less efficient if you get me........

Also very interested in the compomotives MOs, been looking for a set for ages! Hands off Gaz you've got a set ya greedy bas****! :lol:

Plastics were painted with Halfords vinyl paint.

Roof lining was sprayed with fabric paint for now, I am really struggling to find any alcantra or alcantra style fabric for a good price.

Intercooler has been powdercoated, I sprayed my other one with rattle cans and it doesn't last 5 minutes. Can't say I have felt a difference in performance.

Comps will be for sale soon, in the middle of refurbing them.

Thanks for the comments :)

Could you tell me about/show me pictures of your brackets for your Wilwoods? I got a 256mm kit and trying to get the brackets to 280mm, bought a kit from rally design and it doesn't seem to include more spacers, just longer bolts..!

So yeah pictures would be great :)

And a free bump on a great looking car!

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members