Ported OEM Exhaust Manifold by Bill@Badger5

Cupranight4.jpg

CupraDC.jpg

Cuprasvagmeet.jpg

DSC00170.jpg

Last edited:
Mar 20, 2009
Largs Scotland
haha i noticed that aswell but where i stay theres not another Cupra in sight just all FR's which makes me think mines is unique :lol:

Any ideas where i could pick up a Seat Sport strut brace i had a look on ebay but found nothing

Last edited:
nice car what year is it?
get yourself an open cone filter and damoegan design short shifter and feel the great difference.
grey was a colour i thought about getting but first choice was always black for me but i took what come first which happened to be black.

Mar 20, 2009
Largs Scotland
Its a 54 plate , the cone filter is already on order :D tip should be on order by next weekend or the following

I did really want a black one aswell but these are really rare cars so i jumped in and put a deposit down on this 1!

Mar 20, 2009
Largs Scotland
Im really embarresed to say this but i had a wee 1.2 16v black renault clio it was a 55 plate with 40k on it but in all fairest it was my first car as i only passed my test 2 years ago but i did c the light and went german lol! Dont get me wrong tht wee clio went through the wars with me but i jst needed something with a bigger engine lol

Im looking forward to modding this car though as i get back into the RAF in a few months had to take a year out due to busting up my ankle a week before i was suppose to start my training such an idiot, but when i get settled in and move down south im probably going to use P-torque for the stage 2 map if all goes well fingers crossed!

What about yourself what did you drive before your Cupra?

lol your not the only sad one my first car was a 2002 1.2 16v clio which somebody killed for me then i got a 2004 1.4 16v clio as i wasnt happy that i didnt get to fully enjoy my car then i traded it in for my cupra lol.
i always knew id get somthing vag one day was waiting to be able to afford the insurance lol.

lucky you ive got to wait another two weeks for mine as i want a black one,i could have had a red or a blue one last week.
hope you saved your self a bit of money and didnt order it direct from forge as theres other companys selling them cheap at the moment.
im looking forward to getting mine ive already waited a week.

Mar 20, 2009
Largs Scotland
Cheers Damoegan i remember from your thread you had to cut a bit off! Doesnt look a hard job to do so ill maybe tackle it on fri after work if it is here!

I ordered it from awesome mate same place i got my Forge DV from them aswell!Funny story i had ordered it in black to start with but i phoned up as i wanted it in blue was no problem at all and the guy mentioned it was out of stock in black :lol:

R1ch85

1/4mile - 13.935 @ 100.54
Nov 9, 2006
Bristol
Cheers Damoegan i remember from your thread you had to cut a bit off! Doesnt look a hard job to do so ill maybe tackle it on fri after work if it is here!

I ordered it from awesome mate same place i got my Forge DV from them aswell!Funny story i had ordered it in black to start with but i phoned up as i wanted it in blue was no problem at all and the guy mentioned it was out of stock in black :lol:

well its not exactly an easy job either lol. More fiddly than anything else, but in my experience you'd be better off doing up the turbo end from underneath. Make sure you get some proper clips to replace the standard stuff :)

Mar 20, 2009
Largs Scotland
Well after about 2 and half hours of trying to get this dam tip on we got there in the end my god turbo spool is sweet and the dump valve is alot nice now i c wat u mean by not too chavy, i also have some 4mm vacuum hose to replace the black ones already on the car but tbh i couldnt be bothered doing it lol! Only thing im worried about is the pipe leaking at the bottom i noticed the jubilee clip could slide but ive had it out a drive and it feels fine i honestly didnt notice any performance increase though.

Here is a pic from my fone my mate did take some with his digi camera but i aint got them yet

Me under the car :D

Im not too great with cars so i was wonderin if any1 could let me know what this pipe is as it is taking in alot of air and i dont want to drive it too much with it unfiltered!

Well if everything holds out fine with this the next upgrade is a turbo back Milltek exhaust then straight for a stage 2 map which will hopefully be around xmas time and to also finally get these bloody discs and pads on :censored:

Last edited:

Cupra.PT

Nice, nice :)
Petrol version right? Love the colour too ( have one just like it) but, as you will probably notice it in a while, it seems to become full of dust very fast...but mine its already a smokey thing so maybe its cause of that. lool
Just my opinion...the brakes should come before more power...

Again good luck with your Cupra, looks mint.
Lots of miles to go and fun :funk: