Damoegan

Sir Bob,a geordy legend..
Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
Same as my down pipe, Steve :thumbup:

I'm running a yellow spring in my dv....

Re the 4bar fpr, its all down to the mapper mate. I dont run one (P-Torque stage 2) but I know that REVO require one for there stage 2 software. Dont think CC or APR do either.

Have you decided on your mapper yet?

Mar 20, 2009
Largs Scotland
I had thought about Star but cupraajy only made 225bhp and 230ft/ib of tourqe which is still good but i see alot of others are running around 230-240bhp and 260-280ft/ib of tourqe!

So i was thinking about a trip to P-torque as they are closer than Bill but if im going to be down in london soon i may hold off but that means waiting 6months for a map :( If you know of anyone up my area then feel free to let me know!

Gd stuff damo thats what i wanted to hear tried to get a pic of the miltek logo but phone is rubbish :D

Damoegan

Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
Cant go wrong with P-Torque mate :) at least 2 cupras that I know of (mine and Kriso's old car) running P-Torque stage 2 are running within 4bhp and 3lb/ft of each other....

I dont think Bill does his own stage 2, just his own stage 3. But I think he is a REVO and CC dealer. So it depends on what you want.

Dont think I could wait 6 months for the map if I had everything else ready to go.....

Mar 20, 2009
Largs Scotland
Cant go wrong with P-Torque mate :) at least 2 cupras that I know of (mine and Kriso's old car) running P-Torque stage 2 are running within 4bhp and 3lb/ft of each other....

I dont think Bill does his own stage 2, just his own stage 3. But I think he is a REVO and CC dealer. So it depends on what you want.

Dont think I could wait 6 months for the map if I had everything else ready to go.....

Ah i just sort of assumed he did ive not actually looked into it! Yeah im really looking into P-Torque only thing is its a 644mile trip all in which is alot :( anyways i will wait and decide in a months time lol! I was just basically looking for around 230-240 dont want over 240 if im right in thinking the standard turbo cant cope with much more aswell as the injectors? :shrug: I know what you mean about the map mate but i dont want to just jump into the first place i see im just really paranoid about this as its the big finale for the car! or is it? lol

I was also looking at doing the n249 bypass valve as ive had the new silicone hose sitting in my hose for about 4 months now but theres no way i can do it myself wish i was more car smart lol i had asked on another forum if anyone could help me but the reply i got was 'not worth doing' but ive been looking into it alot now and everyone seems to be saying pickup is alot better and also power delivery so im on the lookout again to see if anyone can help me :lol:

Damoegan

Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
You will need a Forge TIP when you go stage 2 as the OEM one is prone to collapsing with the boost...

Damoegan

Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
Just ignore me, Steve. I had too many threads open at the same time and read one and replyed in another :doh:

Mar 20, 2009
Largs Scotland
Just a small update today was in linwood and decided to pop into argos to look for some mats since ive never had any for the car and came across these for £14.99 i wasnt too sure about the red as its a bit brighter than the standard Cupra interior but once i got them set down i do like them!

Just a small update before the big one :D

Feb 28, 2008
Scotland
update: My bro fitted a splitter and polo rear wiper for Steve today, couple of pics of splitter, oh n cheers for the run in a real cupra..... awesome power

splitter.jpg

splitter2.jpg

Mar 20, 2009
Largs Scotland
Got a little present in the post today :D So thats me got both parts now.

Hopefully im going to get it fitted by the end of the week and for anyone thats curious i will get some videos up soon as its the non-res version!

miltek1.jpg

miltek3.jpg

Mar 20, 2009
Largs Scotland
I know mate lol but as they say good things come to those who wait!
Id go for it bud the tip is really nice its not too big but its bigger than the OEM one! Really happy with it!

I also spent 3 hours giving the car a wash today no pictures as it was dark but i had to use fairy liquid to wash the car as i ran out of car shampoo i then went on to use the Meguiars Step 1 Paint cleaner only used 1 coat then went onto Step 2 Polish also 1 coat, i was going to use the wax but i didnt have any spare cloths to take the wax off :doh: Looking to clay bar the car soon as the paint work is really gritty i hate this time of the year [:@]
Car was looking really nice but i am notorious for leaving polish on so i will see whats left on tomorrow :lol:

Mar 20, 2009
Largs Scotland
Got the milltek fitted on saturday sounds really nice its not too loud but when you open it up its perfect!

Heres a short video i took 10 mins ago although i dont think the video does the exhaust any justice sounds better in the flesh! I will try and get some moving videos of the car soon as me and a few mates are planning a drive up North to the likes of Fort William i think within the next 2 weeks!

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.