Mar 20, 2009
Largs Scotland
Its all going as one.

Putting an add up on pistonheads right now i still love the car too bits

Gonna try get around 6k for it considering the amount its had spent on it.

May 6, 2009
Northallerton, N yorks
I'd put it up for 7 mate, I wouldn't take less than that for mine, I know that much! Don't forget the wheels and tyres are a grandsworth alone plus youve got the diff clutch and flywheel upgraded and now the hybrid. Don't sell yourself short!

Is this more a case of you have to sell it for personal reasons, or do you just want to sell it? Either way, bad times :(

Damoegan

Sir Bob,a geordy legend..
Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
Shame your selling up, Steve :(

As Scott said though, £7k sounds right for yours with the diff and wheels. I let mine go for £5.7k without the £1k wheels and £700+ diff that you have...

2.0 TFSI k04 is the way forward mate ;)

Mar 20, 2009
Largs Scotland
Not much to update here apart from the car passed its MOT with no advisories :D so thats out the way for 12 months

Going to phone John up tomorrow and see what day he wants to get the map started

wayneb2000

BIGG addicted
i saw the pictures you posted on another post,im looking to change my springs.i think yours looks perfect,what springs are you using i need to order some
cheers wayne

Pete.

May 1, 2010
Aberdeen
sorry to hear your selling the car, never got a chance to see it at crail.

who did you get to fit your lsd and what were the proplems they had fitting it?

Cheers

Mar 20, 2009
Largs Scotland
Pete the diff was fitted by Vince @ Stealth Racing based in Northampton. Only problem with the quaife diff was the holes on the crown wheel were to big for the diff to bolt onto so he had to replace the crown wheel with one from a corrada (i think) which fitted perfectly.

I doubt ill be taking any parts off it Rory possibly just the gauges.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.