Update on my MK4 Ibiza Cupra - Blueflame Exhaust & Boost Gauge

Jam_Cupra

Jul 29, 2007
took some updated pics and a video today....

last week I had a blueflame cat back exhaust fitted which I got off ebay for £285 delivered. Must say, well impressed with the look and sound of it, not too loud when pottering around but when you put your foot down it gives off a nice roar. Had to cut an inch or so off one of the pipes tho to get it to fit as it was a little too long, but all sorted in the end.

and a couple of weeks earlier, I fitted a boost gauge with a RGM pod. I bought the boost gauge from halfords and sprayed the surround which was originaly silver, satin black to match the rest of the dash...

next up i'll be getting my front bumper resprayed as it is full of stone chips. Then it's a remap.

Picture1002.jpg

Picture1009.jpg

Picture1010.jpg

Picture1011.jpg

Picture1022.jpg

Picture1028.jpg

Picture1030.jpg

Picture1031.jpg

Damoegan

Sir Bob,a geordy legend..
Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
Exhaust sound nice mate. Thats my next mod.

What suspansion you running?

What map are you getting?

Jam_Cupra

Jul 29, 2007
cheers mate. it's on fk silverlines. as for the map, a friend of a friend does custom maps and he can put the power where u want it so i'll be going to him.

_williams_

Aug 7, 2009
cheers mate. it's on fk silverlines. as for the map, a friend of a friend does custom maps and he can put the power where u want it so i'll be going to him.

cars lookin mint mate fair play, you from south wales? i recognise that plate . . used to be on a corsa?

who's the guy doing the remap? is he local or . . ?

scotty fr

Hi mate, sweet car where did you get your boost gauge and pod??

Jam_Cupra

Jul 29, 2007
cars lookin mint mate fair play, you from south wales? i recognise that plate . . used to be on a corsa?

who's the guy doing the remap? is he local or . . ?

bit late but better late than never, haha. Yeh i'm living in Tonypandy. I had the corsa before i had the cupra but i've now sold the cupra and i've now got a focus st.

Hi mate, sweet car where did you get your boost gauge and pod??

Cheers mate, i got the boost gauge from halfords but it originaly had a silver bezel but masked it off and sprayed it black. I can't remember where i had the pod from but i'm sure it was an RGM single pod and it fit the pillar nicely and looked oem.

ed_barnes

that looks so nice lowered, would you recommend blue flame over miltek then? I need to lower my cupra on better suspension and I want an exhaust upgrade

Jam_Cupra

Jul 29, 2007
ive never owned a miltek so can't really compare, i just went for blueflame because i prefered the tailpipe and to be honest i was more than happy with it, sounded nice too.

CJS-90

20vT Powahhhh
Sep 30, 2010
Clitheroe
Was fun mate, it was wet though and my tyres had very little tread so was very sketchy everywhere :( still had a lot of fun though!

Aug 8, 2010
greenock
Hope its as chuckable as the mk3 if i go for one, feels really good through corners with the rear ARB etc! Stunning car you have anyway mate!

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members