L.E.D White Side Light Bulbs
Stubby Aerial

Will try and get some pics soon :)

Last edited:

Black TDI Turbo

Shussssh Its A Diesel ...
Oct 2, 2005
North East
Heres just a few pics of the new led sidelights and 6000k hid kit, the led bulbs match very well with the hid kit am very impressed, also the difference on the road is unbelievable much better and alot brighter.

Sidelights
DSC00210-1.jpg

hid + sidelights
DSC00211-1.jpg

DSC00212-1.jpg

Hope you like :)

johntheboy

Mar 25, 2006
Teesside - North East
Looks bloody great! Glad the filters helped a bit aswel! Were the HIDs a pain to fit? Where did you get the side lights from? Had any luck with a pillar pod yet? How long before the remap?:happy::rolleyes:

Black TDI Turbo

Oct 2, 2005
North East
Haha no they were fine to fit, bit fiddly on passanger side but its ok, and just got the sidelight bulbs off ebay they were £4.06 delivered. Im watching a few pillar pods on ebay at the mo just universal ones tho that ill have to cut and shape to get to fit. Ill meet ya somewhere and show you the lights and where there fitted if you've got nout on if you want, just guna go see if my vagcom will connect to the leon, it worked fine on my ibiza but dunno if i need a newer version for the leon.

johntheboy

Mar 25, 2006
Teesside - North East
Yeah can do, next wkend would be better for me than this1. Would be good to see ow they fit, dont know too much about them myself. Wouldnt have thought there would be a problem with the vagcom, the connector should be the same. Glad you like the new pics of myne :)

Black TDI Turbo

Oct 2, 2005
North East
Small update :)

plain black magnetic tax disc holder,
got my LCR exhaust oval TIP off 1.9...stefan and im doing the mufflerectomy at work on saturday will hopefully get pictures and a video,
fitted TDI badges to rear

DSC00082.jpg

DSC00080.jpg

need to move the I over to the right abit tho lol and order a rear tow eye cover.

Hope you like :)

johntheboy

Mar 25, 2006
Teesside - North East
Much work to do and many gains to be had from the mufflerectomy? Ive heard the noise isnt so good when idleing but also I think its the backbox that restrics the diesels the most? If it's good then I dont mind dropping myne off for you to do next sat:cheeky: Looked into the LCR backboxes before but was £300 or so!

Black TDI Turbo

Oct 2, 2005
North East
yeah only thing am abit concerned about is the noise level, i like the badge stops people thinking im a petrol and trying to race me lol no racing for me until i get it mapped :) going to work first thing in the morning got most of it sorted already pipes, clamps, sleeves etc... just got to chop off the old exhaust, align the new parts and sleeve and clamp together so shouldnt take long. I will try take some pics and a video of the sound, all in its going to cost me around £15 including the LCR exhaust tip, most other stuff needed i have at work laying around :)

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.