Craigus's Leon FR+..New pics with canon 30th)

Craigus

Black LCR 225
Update... Photoshoot with lupo

Heres a few quick pics, with the xenons fitted, and my friends Lupo GTI...

cd023.jpg

cd025.jpg

cd026.jpg

cd027.jpg

cd029.jpg

cd030.jpg

cd032.jpg

cd033.jpg

cd034.jpg

Just a few :p

Cheers craig

RikH

Texas Cowboy
Oct 17, 2005
Yorkshire
Pics are great Craig,

Seen as your not far we'll have to get some pics and that. Oh and joy of joy im pretty well into my detailing as well-but could do with a proper machine going over before elsecar and that.

Hopefully see you Sunday at Cow & Calf

Craigus

Black LCR 225
Rikh - unfortunaltly i dont think i can make it sunday, some things come up, but i will hopefully be able to catch up with you another day, and we can get you're car detailed with the porter cable.

aimez - The key is angle's, angles make the pics look that little bit arty, tripod is a must, and long exposures with no flash which you should be able to control on the old canon you have.

hope that helps,

craig

Craigus

Black LCR 225
Havent been on in a while guys,The car has been bumped in a car park, the person hit my car and drove off, :( but luckily a witness saw it and wrote down the persons numberplate, and after about 2 weeks have finally managed to get a claim of his insurance

So its booked into body shop next tues, to all be fixed, its just a pain with all the hassle thats been caused.

cheers craig

Tom B

Apr 2, 2002
Northampton
*******s, the same happened to me 2 days after picking it up. Unfortunately, no CCTV and no witnesses so the repair came out of my pocket :(

Tom B

Apr 2, 2002
Northampton
Ah sounds like I was lucky, I only needed to have my bumper repaired and resprayed.

How fast did they hit it? I hit my boss' 350z with a fair amount of force in the car park the other day, all I damaged was the bumper! As bad as that sounds, it was an accident...honest!

RikH

Texas Cowboy
Oct 17, 2005
Yorkshire
where u having it done?

I used TF Smith's at Crosshills when i got mangled by a brick on the motorway, did a great job!

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.