My Carbon bonnet silver Lcr - Project Natioanl meet

Jun 4, 2007
Aberdeen
thanks alot for all the comments. There shall be lots of updates when i get back home and can work on it. Hopefully watching my mate detail a car this weekend them im gonna do mine. To scared incase i rip through the paint :headhurt:

Jun 4, 2007
Aberdeen
Ok so small update car had to go to garage due to engine temp reaching 130 degrees. Water pump, timing belt and thermostat later and £480 out of pocket and she is fine lol. New 80mm diameter x 300 length and 120mm full diameter filter dispached today so should be at home for when i get back. Bought a auto gauge oil temp gauge and away to hopefully by something cosmetic and agressive looking dependant shall update and then everyone can start guessing if i get it.

Sorry for lack of pics but this adhawk milark doesnt help lol.

Thanks for looking

Mark

Jun 4, 2007
Aberdeen
oh well that didnt last long :lol:. After months of chasing and searching i should have a carbon bonnet. Oh this will look interesting. Time for a carbon/black vinyl roof aswell and then it shall be all out performance and handling mods :p

Jun 4, 2007
Aberdeen
not sure yet may be selling as have eye on a different set of alloys. dont have tyres though. not in a rush to rid as hard to come by for genuine ones :rolleyes:

Jun 4, 2007
Aberdeen
Just got here yesterday but due home on tuesday. Air filter should be there so shall be fitting that and then hopefully bonnet if it beats me to mine :lol:. Need to get a meet organised at somepoint. Will get that beer to you at somepoint :drunk:

Jun 4, 2007
Aberdeen
Ok it has arrived more pics tonight or tomoz dependant on weither i can get to picture place lol.

IMG_2942.jpg

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.